Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Something hasn’t felt right to me for a long while but I just can’t place what.

feel free to convince me, wasnt a fan of your reaction to being voted here

IVE BEEN BUSY TODAY

Leafia calls Crescent stupid for their reasoning

Gets upset that Crescent stupid for their reasoning on voting Crescent

Then lets make a change

I already said “openwolfing” is a stretch.

no i realize that but it’s like

You are off the hook for now.

1 Like

Why?

wow fhe last 17 hours have beeb bad i wonder if there is a reason rhat chunk of time has been bad

@Bionic hop on Sultan with me

Otter pop had dont nothing but vote bad wagons with no reason. Omgusing by saying im omgusing to counter vote me its just piss poor convince me other wise

I also dislike where this game is going. I actively townread Bionic and otterpopd, SultanOfSlam and Crescent are far from my bottom tier, and SirDerpsAlot, while someone I do wolfread to a degree, he has seemed intensely reasonable as of late in a way that makes points I simply don’t see the wolf motivation for.

I would be willing to vote for Someone if others would. I agree that the way they handled the Bionic vote is awkward and wolfy.

Basically self prez. And like to vote derps over bionic

sultan wanna go for someone with us

I have reaons and my reasons are that i love counterwagons and hate vanity votes so i’m willing to take the risk on people i don’t nessecarily have a concrete reason to dislike if it moves the game forward. i have explained this

SirDerpsAlot (4): Frostwolf103, Achromatic, Rhea, SultanOfSlam
Bionic (4): Someone, Marluna, Leafia, Millium
SultanOfSlam (3): ElizaThePsycho, otterpopd, SirDerpsAlot
Crescent (1): Kiiruma
otterpopd (1): Bionic
Leafia (1): Brakuren

Not Voting (4): Hazardwaste, Crescent, Dec, Zugzwang

Blatently not true.

Otter is literally never the way to go here.

Nice try but I wasn’t upset. I did find the reasoning to be pretty amusing though.

Stating facts isn’t AtE.

VOTE: Derps

can u explain ur thoughts on Bio/otter/sultan as quickly as possible, I have no intention of going to someone after how last game went. I agree with ur read on Derps, since I think they have been townie in their approach to EoD