Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

Hello everyone im going to actually try this game
To start ofd

Wtf is this gross misuse of statistics

3 Likes

More than likely it’s that 2 part, not the 1. If there is a wolf there it’s more than likely a wolf that doesn’t wanna speak. I think they’re aware game has started. The other wolves would of probably told them.

Another votecount courtesy of Leafia.

Jormok (2): Kiiruma, Zorvo
Etha (2): Jormok, Kanave
Zenon (1): Marluna
Kanave (1): scoot
scoot (1): guavagudetama
Marluna (1): Etha

Not Voting (5): beancat, lol, baker, crazynuto, Zenon

That’s not at all what I said.
I said that the group can’t be the entire wolf team and there has to be a town in it.

Or all 3 wolves were active today, again, nothing is off the table ATM. I can’t see something solid to say one thing is true or not, maybe others can though.

Slight suspicion on marluna

Part of it has to do with eevee’s wallpost in signups claiming that it’s advantageous for scum to claim pr

Part of it has to do with them coming in and feeling performative past that point with quote like above

More to come as soon as i get less carsick

2 Likes

These are both terrible takes resulting from d1-itis of trying to squeeze smth out of no info

I recommend we stop unless i was stupid and just necroposted that topic in whoch case oops

I mean, that can be the whole wolf team, why can’t it be?

I mean, that’s unlikely, but that’s still possible yeah? We have no info and stuffs.

Catch up:

Summary

Why the fuck are yall funny lmao
Guava gets a BS townlean from me cause they’re funny hwre and they weren’t funny in FAM

I personally think PRs should be kept quiet until they have smth to share
No good giving mafia obvious targets to NK methinks, even if at the cost of creating an IC
Unless that pr is an IC
In which case claim like now

Carsick once again
Be back

1 Like

Aye Aye, Cap’n!

2 Likes
  1. Marluna (I think Etha’s read on Marluna definitely has faulty reasoning but I don’t. actually have a read on Marluna myself)
  2. Beancat (I like her recent post about Zorvo and Jormok and statistics she can be town for now)
  3. Kiiruma (Kiiruma is a player in the game)
  4. guavagudetama (I saw my role it’s hard to believe I know)
  5. lol (0 poster not even colouring)
  6. baker (0 poster not even colouring)
  7. Zorvo (I like the way he pushed on Jormok)
  8. Crazynuto (I don’t like the way Nuto came into the thread and implied he was going to vote based on a dice roll, said the number and then didn’t role but it’s not enough for me to FULLY scum read him atm.)
  9. Zenon (0 poster not even colouring)
  10. Kanave (I don’t like her vote on Etha it feels like. not in good faith for lack of a better term. like you’re saying thins just to say it ig. but it’s early in the game so that’s kinda what you do)
  11. Jormok (slightly townie for how he responded to Kiiruma’s RVS and also my questioning but I think I might just be. townreading him off his personality)
  12. scoot (“I rolled a die… in my head…” this slot is so suspicious what)
  13. Etha (even though I disagree with her reasoning on Marluna I think it comes from town)
2 Likes

@Kanave how do you feel about Jormok rn?

Something id like to put out there since im not gonna be able to read:

WITHOUT SOFTING YOUR ROLE (challenge: impossible), do you think it is a good idea for a VT to fakeclaim in this game? Why or why not?

I feel like there’s a very defined answer here I’m just making sore I’m not dead wrong

I ROLLED A DIE…
IN MY HEAD…!
joke

3 Likes

you do realize if there’s no TP that means they’re giving us multiple investigations or kills right? it’s not like they just get a checkbox of “do you want protection”

1 Like

…have you never played mafia before? its early game we need votes to get somewhere doesn’t matter if they’re strong or not we just need to get going. acting like having weak reasoning early on is wolfy is a terrible arguement

I feel like you just always go multiple kills right?
cuz if you’re good at wolf they just don’t read you as wolf easy gaming

arty hasn’t thought at all about what they pick

if there’s no town protection later in the game please turbo execute this