Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

It’s not a terrible take.
It’s the truth.
If there was a wolf present they can’t all be wolves because they weren’t present.

We agreed there was a wolf in thread or at least Etha agreed.

I’ll agree on the possibility, not the certainty. Currently more looking into that whole kana guava thing that just happened to wrap my brain around it.

I’m sorry what?
I think there’s some things worded wrong here but are you trying to say Crazy responded to the dice roll for voting, rolled my number and didn’t vote me?

yeah
that’s what I thought he was saying anyway

guava stop throwing challenge impossible
UNVOTE
hooooly shit

1 Like

You good? Mind helping me figure out what all that was about? I get it was based off of votes, but maybe laying it all out in a bit more basic terms for me on what happened could go a bit better for all involved.

Final votecount before a cerain Leafeon heads off to bed. Good night everyone. Frost can handle the votecounts until I get back on tomorrow. :sleepingleafeon:

Jormok (2): Kiiruma, Zorvo
Zenon (1): Marluna
Etha (1): Jormok
Kanave (1): scoot
Marluna (1): Etha
guavagudetama (1): Kanave

Not Voting (6): guavagudetama, beancat, lol, baker, crazynuto, Zenon

I was pissed because Kana is voting me
idk why it pissed me off so much there in particular but I’m fine now

actually strong correlation between me drinking monster and me doing stupid shit I should just not do that

2 Likes

Gotcha! You got this dude.

2 Likes

So… to summarise your post

W!Kiiruma doesn’t mean anything for Marluna.
But W!Marluna means W!Kiiruma

I mean there is only 2 possible choices for Protectives in the game. :man_shrugging:

Why is Town Fucked?

This might be a TvT interaction.
Least my Gut says so. I’d probably not vote either player today. I mean it’s definitely not WvW not with an interaction like that lol.

Where were you when I asked that though?
I was doing a vibe check:
When you were in thread, did it feel like there has been wolves. Fact even now, since they still haven’t even arrived, do you feel there has been a wolf present or has this all been town interactions?

me knowing damn well I have four more monsters in the fridge

1 Like

Which I mean feels like such a stretch. But I’m used to that.

Save them for tomorrow, or for night.

1 Like

Correct.
Because Kiiruma as a wolf showed TMI that they don’t think you can be PR.
The only way they can think this if they know you can’t be and the only slots they know can’t be is their mafia teammates.

Vibe is saying probably at somepoint, yeah a wolf has spoken. IDK if one is around rn though.

Marluna.*
My bad.

Oh boy, I’m surprised your vote is on Jormok and not me then when I’m a W more often than not. I mean I can be a wolf without Marluna. But have to be a W if Marluna is W too