Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

I’m gonna go look at the roles and see what I would pair up to get rid of, assuming it wasn’t randomly assigned. If it was randomly assigned, and I’m dumb, what a shame.

BUT YOU JUST SAID YOU DISAGREED WITH ME?

So do you agree now Lol/Baker/Zenon ain’t all wolves.

Dude….

I never once stated I wolf read you.
And I already explained the Marluna read.

Never did I say you’re a wolf more often then not.

LMAO.

@Zenon

When you get on can I have your take about both what Jorm is saying and how Kiiruma is reacting here?

Thanks! :+1:

Finally people are alive. (obviously after I went sleep…)

My guess at the pairings: Let me know if you wanna move these around in your own pairings!

Group 1
Town Indecisive doc
Town 1-shot Bulletproof
Town Indecisive Jailkeeper

Group 2
Town 1-guilty Cop
Town Indecisive Tracker
Town Bartender

Group 3
Town 1-shot Desperado
Town Innocent Child
Town Hunter

if w!Marluna+w!Kiiruma can exist, and t!Marluna+w!Kiiruma can exist, but w!Marluna+t!Kiiruma can’t exist then doesn’t that imply that Kiiruma is more often wolf than not?

which is what I thought you were saying here? but I could be wrong

I would have assumed it was just like

Group A: the 1-shots
Group B: the indecisives
Group C: the other ones

1 Like

Sorry would you like to try that again. As my reaction is perfectly logical.

To be more specific, I disagree on the certainty of what you’re saying. You are saying there is certain things right now, there just isn’t. It is possible they are all wolves, it is possible none of them are wolves. I think a wolf has spoken, but I do not know that for a fact. So I’d go with i’m like… 95% sure one has spoken, but that 5% chance is still there, yeah?

At least, I think you are dealing in certainties, feel free to disprove me!

I grouped them kinda like this:

Protection
Information
killing/vote related

1 Like

It literally depends on which roles mafia chose to pick (and which playstyle they prefer)
I am just forcing them to chose their preferable playstyle at N1, which will reveal a lot about which roles where chosen.

Just makes more sense to me grouping them based off of how they are used, and not what kind they are, kinda like the 1-usages, indecisives etc.

1 Like

yeah I haven’t really. looked at them

I don’t even know what a bartender does ngl I haven’t read it

Read Eevee’s wallpost again.
It’s advantagous for them against specific tower roles and if mafia can pull the CC off with strongly townread people.

I don’t know how you think about me, but I am more scumread than not early game. (Mostly because I refuse to gives full D1 readlists) So the second statement is clearly not a thing, and I see what role I got, so I know what applies on the first statement.

1 Like

oh this is like really good lowkey
if you hit the scum with this
wait is factional assigned I assume it is with roles like this and tracker

okay cool
so if you hit the scum that’s doing factional with Bartender and then no town die you can basically narrow a scum down to a 50/50 of “I bartender’d this guy” “nuh uh”

that’s like cracked if you get lucky and also there isn’t a desperado that misses in the same night