Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

WHAT A REASON.
Lol.

I know but if you’d wanted to just be like “Oh you’re kinda sus VOTE” I don’t think anyone would’ve called you out for it

There’s no point?
I think you were just vibing with the dice rolls.
Was disappointed a bit you didn’t follow through with a vote on me for the Lols but whatever.

1 Like

I remember your meta well. I won’t reveal it much but I will have to reread your posts this game as DM. I think your style might have evolved though after 3 years. can’t confirm yet

I Claim Dry Bones

1 Like

DM what happened to your percentage mafia game? Did you get around to host it at all?

nope!

why not say their names? seems pretty weird

so etha is a scumread then a mystery scumread?

VOTE: Baker

there you go turns out i have thoughts after all @Zorvo

1 Like

yeah im just unsure why is it so interesting to everyone lol

my first read on you was towny without knowing you.

BUT now I feel like you are not when I consider it coming from DM 3 years ago. Can you link me some other recent games of yours DM?

i feel like this guy badly wants a slank pass

i won’t need one. why do you assume im a slanker?

cause whats the point of mentioning a read if you dont even want to share it? feels like fake progress. if you’re town you would share whatever you got or admit you got nothing

I think i see what baker saw in Etha’s vote.

(Who else thinks that it’s a sheepvote?)

Obviously is not enough to warrant a complete annihilation, but I wouldn’t put Etha in the towncore for a while.

you kinda answered yourself on your next post

No one is perfect.

Except me.

I’m not perfect either

3 Likes

yea the wall behind the vote didn’t sit right with me. i also think their tone is inconsistent starting from first post

i didn’t mean to bring this much attention to this slot though since it was a straight reading up until 203… I still have a lot to read and think

since we are here

VOTE: etha

just a warning to you all: Zorvo aka DM is playing very different than his meta from 3 years ago

I would like to see his most recent games to confirm if this is a player evolving their style over time or something something goofy

Every time Seth changes their alt their overall style is changed.
(Although he is always hot headed, he just simply can’t change that.)

2 Likes