Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

in fact if evils manage to convert a town lean player and get crowned it’ll be more annoying to deal with them. Let daeron play, we will see what they are as the time passes.

1 Like

We get that, but do you have anything else to say?

*sees the King say that talking fixating about the King is scum AI*
*proceeds to ignore the King’s words*

Hey Frost, what are your thoughts on Daeron? I feel like the reaction is decent enough to not get people to vote him, but not necessarily AI enough to actually tell me what to do with him.

I once got crowned as evil King in the past and had to survive to Day 10 against my will, but essentially the King is just a puppet if left alone to survive. I’m down to let him live until around F7~F8. (I wanted to say D3~D4, but then I remembered this game can have more than 1 deaths per night.)

1 Like

Mmn. I guess we also have some materials to work with at this point.

There’s…

• Achro, who started the idea of killing the King based on percentages.
  • beancat, who followed the idea with nothing to say about it before immediately voting the King.
  • jail, who tested reactions by intentionally swapping the names of Unseen and Blue Dragon in his question. (I wonder why I am the only one who noticed it? Nobody else talked about it AFAICR.)

Hm…
@Chomps, why did you vote Daeron for a brief moment? (And why are you voting jail?)
@Frostwolf103, what’s the purpose of putting beancat into your watchlist? If your answer is “intimidation”, then why don’t you just vote her?

1 Like

We gotta start using reasoning on why daeron is mafia for like reasons that are actually in his control

but on the topic of daeron how we feelin

Same as Canping: Re-election is a pain, so it’s more preferable to let him live.

I’d say let him live until around mid-game; until we have around 7~8 players.

are you being serious about being nominated to king in this post?

because i don’t see why you’d need to say “i’d say me” and then stating the obvious that you could be good or evil whatever
it feels like you wish daeron would be executed today but need to act like you shouldn’t want that so you are saying you are not “encouraging”

i respect the memes but why would you insist on being the king? why would we elect you

stating something that is sided with “executing the king”

then saying you re not encouraging and then your next post is:

If King is evil, then -as Daeron said- they’d be a Lost King. Evil couldn’t have known what the King’s alignment is either since evil King doesn’t start in their chat. (…hang on. I gotta ask something to the hosts.)

2 Likes

I want to commit regicide anyways howdy i claim weak wi

what made you unvote

i agree

VOTE: beancat

wait… what?

@Hazardwaste do you want daeron executed today?

i mass pinged cause hosts lied in Opening post and would rather everyone know it then just the selected few who would read back to that point. but you do you fam

1 Like

fucking blind sided.
idk yet i feel like i am not the biggest fan of “voting a player out of spite from the hosts” i would rather us try to socially solve the slot before we catapult ourselves into a vote.
i can see the angle of trying to vote out the king so we can have control over who can be king tomorrow is but on day 1 it feels a bit early for that. mmmm unless daeron is socially scummy i dont really wanna vote her. which tbf

poor read

“By virtue of the same logic i used when i was evil and was trying to kill a good player but this time its real promise”

this is fair from her pov but then she doesnt actually read or break anyone down actively doing this.

1 Like

so at this point i am not happy with this slot.

1 Like

follow up question back to you. why are you asking me this question?

1 Like

to clarify.

your posts has been in the middle about the execute king topic
which is why im confused and asking it

have they? i was on the boat of “dont vote until daeron speaks”

1 Like