Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

so at this point i am not happy with this slot.

1 Like

follow up question back to you. why are you asking me this question?

1 Like

to clarify.

your posts has been in the middle about the execute king topic
which is why im confused and asking it

have they? i was on the boat of “dont vote until daeron speaks”

1 Like

i made it pretty apparent i didnt wanna follow the “kill the king cause of mechanics”

1 Like

if you are stating that the king is chosen by the host then the chance of daeron being evil depends on the rand which your mass ping says the exact. anyone who is town should realize that if the king is being evil or good is not based on chances then there is no need to vote them before we hear from them. they kept their voting which means they want daeron dead today. Now what i dont like about your posts start here

its like you are saying voting king is ok but " hey i think we can execute daeron but let’s hear from them first" vibes, if voting king isn’t ok for you then whoever voted the king should be w for you too because they don’t bring anything about daeron they just staright up want daeron dead. but you only are trying to convince them not to. which is why im being confused. do you want king dead or not

this post also supports my thoughts “killing king d1 it hurted us before but i remember it worked for us too before. i think we can execute daeron today but i want to hear from them first”

and then you post these^

This feels slightly reachy idk

1 Like

I dont think the first post sounds like thst

feels t/t tho

1 Like

what?

thats putting words into my mouth. i literally said in the quote you just posted “I wanna wait for daeron to fully talk about this plan” cause i didnt want to kill the king on the mechanics of it alone.

this is in response to Achro and zone both stating they wanted to vote the king out of spite because of the host lying in op. i said “Its not their fault” in comment of its not their fault they are king and the host made this decision. and the second one was me restating posts i said before. your read is wacky and filled with filling words into my mouth

1 Like

unordered

v: zone merpy canping hazard?

1 Like

like this alone is saying “people who dont agree with you have to be evil” which is straight up incorrect.

1 Like

wolf canping would probably be more frozen?

idk i have never seen him go this far with a read. could be his confidence growing tbf

1 Like

its like saying “How dare you prefer chocolate icecream over vanilla icecream. you are now my arch rival and i must kill you to defend my chocolate bride”

2 Likes

wait
“Vanilla bride”
FUCK I MESSED IT UP

2 Likes

This in itself is lowkey towny tho lol

1 Like

also tbh yeah true canping could always be gaining more confidence as evil but this confidence is towny imo

i feel like scum canping would be less articulate abt it

1 Like

Do we know anything about Canping? (And by “we”, I meant “you”. Because I don’t know Canping.)

2 Likes

Sorry i am chronic meta user. canping was evil in last virtuous and was extremely frozen

2 Likes