Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 5 (9/17)

i hope you know every message you type i transfer into a max voice

1 Like

that is great

1 Like

this is the goal?

1 Like

I’ve been told by another person that they also read my messages in max’s voice so ig it works lol

1 Like

I didn’t like the slot’s opener.
Felt like a UTR

slight tr this

strikes me as suspicious and trying to townslip

i think i like this but achro is scary regardless so null ig

Is merpy using ai to make messages or something :sob: (not for the jokes thing but the way the message is written)

This being frost’s entrace to the thread is quite suspicious and possibly points to a wolf trying to find an opening to insert themselves into a conversation

unseen? that’s the good team, if it’s a byzantium game this is probably a wolfslip

this is something, idk if town or mafia but it is something

weak cop out imo

Dareron is towning and this made me vote off them

case in point

after this i have decided that i will keep my vote on jail

LOL

VOTE: Jail

I wasn’t gonna react to the “unseen or hand people” thing but Jail admitting… ADMITTING it was purposeful and achnowledging it

2 Likes

Occams razor says it’s a slip and saying it was for reactions after the fact is a panic claim to get pressure off

LITERALLY WORD FOR WORD STEALING THE SHIT I SAID AS KING 2 GAMES IN A ROW I CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES DAERON

2 Likes

@Zone_Q11 here i read it

1 Like

1 Like

wrong

IT’S BECOMING A TREND THAT I DEATH TUNNEL YOU IN THESE GAMES I’M SORRY OK

2 Likes

bro dont say sorry just lock in

ftr its interesting how many people have jumped on me over that post

That just proves you are paying better attention than me whenever you skim. Whenever I skim, it really doesn’t take that much to figure out which posts doesn’t involve me.

Love you too, kingslayer

@Zone_Q11

First of all I wasn’t online the way Daeron interacted with the game, it’s in my humble opinion that executing D1 king just out of spite and no follow-up will hurt Unseen’s chances of winning, why because without suitable replacement that certainly won’t backstab us in the end. I say not everyone that at least voted or want the king dead is comically evil, but with contrary agenda. Right now, she is entirely non-alignment indicative so my opinion stays indifferent

I mention this just now, the watchlist consist of players that is interested in two things:

Vote out old king and becomes themselves new king
Vote out old king, but hasn’t expressed interest of becoming one.

Right now? I am opposed of getting rid of the king just because she exists. if the majority does decide to do that, then we must know what we’re dealing with. I’d rather not go blind.

Frost's Watchlist: Want become king
Frost's Watchlist: Remove king, but not want in become one"
'Honorable mentions'
1 Like

You have no idea what I am talking about anyways, you weren’t there.