Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

why is this using these colors

1 Like

I was originally going to go with red/orange/green, like traffic light colours, but I didn’t expect carbonated to have flip flopped four times in a singular post and had to accomodate a fourth colour (blue)
LMAO

2 Likes

Why is that using the colors of Uno?

2 Likes

I think it’ll show in recent scum games, and additionally I am also willing to disregard it if it appears in their most recent two town games, failing that Carbonated is a frozen wolf who is scared to commit and this is their scumtell and we should kill them over pandora because pandora probably flips viscount or insurgent

1 Like

can’t believe they plagiarized uno

2 Likes

uh minor issue I’ve only played as mafia once ever. :skull: on qbcord.
I’d be happy to link you it if I would receive permission from qbcord, which I can do right now, just let me know if you’d like me to do this.
I mainly play only on qbcord. If you’d like, I can link the games you if you’d like me to ask the higher ups.

Here’s FAM4: FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS) - #7384 by Leafia (although I wasn’t alive at that point so you may have to find the other threads i think i died on like day 3 or smth like that)

Picture of Dorian Gray: The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins - #2334 by Arctic

1 Like

Ight imma say kiiruma is town

still not the biggest fan of them disliking the massping i did. but i think thats more of a self concious thing with someone calling me evil when i was only trying to help.

were you evil in the game i played with you? or was that a town game?

that was a town game unless you’re talking about Harry Potter Mafia in which i’m pretty sure i was not

it’s laughable how i keep failing to rand mafia they laugh at me now it’s kinda funny

would “Evil” pandora say this or would they just let the vote drive is the gut issue i am having and would love other people to comment on this.
like i feel like pandora couldnt have said anything and nothing would have come from it. the daeron wagon probably might have grown larger.

However then they say this. and it confuses me again so fuck my last read

I will say daeron has a point that this slot is purely talking about the king and literally nothing else

nah i played the fire emblem one

Yeah i was town

i was the mason that got killed if i claimed

okay so I found a singular post from carbonated’s FAM4 & Dorian Grey villager games that flipflopped and they flipflopped once

is this a discord?

right! i honestly remember very little of that game except my character was really fucking funny

yeah

Ash/Arete server.

1 Like

off topic. forgot Kelsier and sayno were even in this game

right I’m not sure that’s going to be helpfully comparable to forum mafia
carbonated’s past town games have virtually 0 flipflopping in them which is completely contrary to today
their wishy-washy non-commital stance is consistent with how I think scum are playing in regards to thread state analysis as well
VOTE: carbonated - better candidate than pandora for group scum

Good morning! I am in class right now, but I can backread and give discussion topics when I’m out of class!

1 Like

i think we need to follow the king

1 Like