Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

time to use zug’s tool!!

Who wants to claim to be neutral

oh there’s no prestige limit

Nightwatch on me fr fr

Okay I am here to backread now. First, I’m going to tackle the things I said I was going to. :saluting_face:

**1. Does Canping have any known connection to Kelsier? **

I have ISO’d their posts and see no mention of Kelsier. I don’t think there’s a world where Kelsier and Canping are W/W unless this was intentionally set up. It feels too genuine though.

2. Reviewing the EOD vote the other day with Pandora and Carbonated.

Voting History and Analysis

Votecount as of post #844

pandora (5): Kiiruma, Frostwolf103, Zone_Q11, Hazardwaste, jail
carbonated (3): Daeron, Chomps, beancat
Daeron (2): Achromatic, pandora
jail (1): Jarek
Kiiruma (1): SirDerpsAlot
beancat (1): carbonated

Not Voting (4): Sayno, Kelsier, MerpyDerpy, Canping

^It is beyond this point where we see a rapid shift in votes.

Votecount as of post #994

carbonated (4): Daeron, Chomps, beancat, SirDerpsAlot
jail (1): Jarek
Jarek (1): Canping

Not Voting (3): Sayno, Kelsier, MerpyDerpy

@SirDerpsAlot I am backreading and gathering the vote history, and I am curious as to why you wanted to tie the wagons. Is this a common FOL thing? I don’t recall there being emphasis placed on wagon-tying in the past, but maybe that’s just something that wasn’t used in the games I was in.

** Votecount as of post #1026**

carbonated (5): Daeron, Chomps, beancat, SirDerpsAlot, Jarek

Votecount as of post #1027

pandora (6): Kiiruma, Frostwolf103, Zone_Q11, Hazardwaste, jail, Jarek
carbonated (4): Daeron, Chomps, beancat, SirDerpsAlot

This feels like a really weird interaction from Jarek. He jumped on Derp’s request to tie the votes and then later switches to Pandora for, in my opinion, a rather weak reason. It doesn’t really debunk my W!Jarek and W!Carbonated theory.

For those who do not want to look into the voting history tab, here’s the TL;DR.

1. I had a question for Derps as to why they wanted to tie the wagons. (It may just be an FOL norm that I am unfamiliar with, but if it isn’t, then it’s a good question.

2. After backreading Jarek’s posts and watching the development of the votes during the Pandora vote, his votes seem really weird. He first votes for Carbonated after seeing Derps’ request to Achro to tie the votes. (Please keep in mind this request was not directed to him). Shortly after, he then switches his vote back on to Pandora with an odd reasoning (quoted in the voting tab above). I think it’s possible they were sheeping my claim (that T!Pandora wouldn’t give up so easily), but it does make me uneasy when I think of the possibility that they actually just wanted to get their partner, Carbonated, off the block. Their vote on Carbonated served the purpose of making them look good (tying the vote to appear townie), but they never intended to keep it there.

So, to answer you question @Jarek, I do not feel confident on your slot being townie. Feel free to jump in and elaborate or clarify your reasoning/thought process behind some of the decisions aforementioned.

My conclusion? If one of them flips wolf, they are both wolf.
Feel free to leave your thoughts on this, but that’s where my head is at atm. :+1:

Derps Town Games

SDA has 101 posts/day as Town
Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins! - #3592 by Eddie

SDA has 429 posts/day as Town
The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY! - #2321 by Host_Account_1

SDA has 100 posts/day as Town

The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win] - #3288 by Delirium

SDA has 127 posts/day as Town

Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins) - #435 by LadyGaga

SDA has 103 posts/day as Town

[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS - #3808 by Host_Account_2

Derps has an average of 172 posts/day as Town from the games I at ~rand came across

Okay Achro may be right, Derps may be volume caught
Admittedly I couldn’t find any scum games

1 Like

I can’t I’m a dumbass that’s my reasoning

1 Like

LMAO. This did make me laugh but does not help your case XD

1 Like

I’m being 100% serious I have no idea what I was doing for that EOD and for right now, but I assume you haven’t caught up yet but I claimed my role to help clear some stuff up

Really though I am not a very smart cookie

Does anyone have knowledge of Derps’ most recent scum game?

Ah nah I haven’t backread yet. It’s okay if you didn’t see it, but I mentioned that I wanted to tackle that larger post before backreading, so anything sent while I was typing that was not seen. I will take a look though now. If there’s anything you want me to look at specifically, feel free to ping me with it or something.

Okay fine.

1 Like

Okay Derps posted 135 times in Purgatory as a Mafia Goon

For legal reasons I am not outing what I got.

1 Like

For real I really fumbled that EOD. I guess I leaned too much into messing around territory. To be fair having a role that is just generally good helps

Everyone already knows I said it :sob:

meh i can self confirm

To be fair, if I didn’t say what card you got any old goon could have pointed out that you claimed the card so I could be lying about this role. It’s the judgement card

Uh okay then, I havent checked in the whole way

1 Like