Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

i forgot they start with full slots, no room for conversion of course

^

hmmmm

you are answering yourself, i also didn’t realize they couldnt convert n1

@Hazardwaste, my point still stands. As long as we don’t coordinate, evils have a bigger voting block than we do despite having lesser numbers.

1 Like

this was a joke nvm

yes but you then replied to my message “Yup”

so i asked. why did you say Yup like you knew this from the beginning.

which in fairness you replied to it

i totally agree, which is why (even if we kill daeron today) should discuss this first if this is worth killing daeron for us or not

Mhmm i liked the post cause i had an acceptance of what you were saying lol.

1 Like

its just me confirming i didn’t know they couldnt convert

have no illusion behind it

… but… i didnt say in that post…

Zone am i going insane.

i read your reminder of conversion mechanic
realized they couldn’t convert
replied “yup” to the most recently sent post of yours

bruh

i think this is NaI anyway and i am just drilling too deep.
canping your original post on me was very very very very reachy. you were basically grabbing words shoving them in my mouth and telling me who i should be reading what to paint your world.
your after communication made me feel better about your slot even if some statements left me confuse.

1 Like

dont you bruh me. i am not insane.

1 Like

however i didnt like the fact you expect me to scum read both achro and bean for voting to kill the king. but you dont exactly scum read them both either

1 Like

look i wasn’t sure if you wanted daeron dead or not

your posts are saying you do not want them dead, instead you wanted to hear from the king first. But they also are giving “im down killing the king but we need to listen first” vibes see this post: (why do you need to point that achro’s kill king d1 strategy worked before and it didn’t work) if it doesn’t work i think you shouldn’t say “well it worked before but also didn’t”

you are fine i just wanted to clarify if you need to kill king today or not because i was confused

yes because you are saying we shouldn’t trust the odds because you know hosts pick the king which is valid. but they keep insisting voting daeron despite this, how is this not suspicious behaviour?

1 Like

cause its achro and zone.
both players who would do this out of spite for either allignment. and tbf zone i think was saying it but didnt actually mean it.
Bean hasnt been online after i have mass pinged either

1 Like