Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

For the sheer joke that I randed king 2 games in a row and nothing else.

Bud, IDEK what you two are talking about.
The last thing I could follow was you thinking Canping’s “yup” was sus, and that’s about it.

1 Like

Mmn? Yeah, you’re correct. I said I’d vote Daeron out of spite lightheartedly. I don’t know why Achro’s more sensitive about it. Heck, I thought he was jesting like me.

1 Like

Ah I see. Thank you! I guess there’s a lot more to the rules than I remember reading. I think I experienced information overload because I didn’t remember there being a re-election process lol, and I know I looked at the king roles because they were at the top. I appreciate you taking the time to explain it though! :hugs:

1 Like

did anything interesting happen last night or can i go back to sleep :sleeping:

ok seems like nothing major k bye

1 Like

@Achromatic, I just confirmed with the hosts. Evils don’t know the Starting King’s alignment, so why did you think pandora is Town if Daeron flips Town? Pandora was the one who mentioned the King’s rand is not randomized, but how is this towny?

Oh they are voting the king. I honestly thought it was just Achro after everything died down. :thinking:

Achro has made their reasoning apparent, but what’s your reason for voting the King, @beancat ?

King voting is NAI but I want to call it evil so I will

VOTE: Beancat

1 Like

That being said an evil king can find evils and be added to their chats but that’s not happening D1

Yeah I read that last night and am unsure of their argument. I think they’re accusing you because of your mass-ping. :thinking:

I can back this. I think the only 2 people I’ve seen be against voting the king are me and Hazard atm. (Sorry if I’m forgetting something). I think every other post I’ve read has either been for it or neutral. :thinking:

I think you’re mega misinterpreting this. I saw this as Hazard wanting to give them a chance before people decided to vote the king out. Whether Hazard believed the King would tunneled out inevitably or what, I don’t see ill intent in this post as I feel the same way. Voting out of spite makes it a nuanced vote, and it’s hard to make reads from that imo.

I can’t say I agree with your points here. Hazard just wants more information, and it feels like you’re trying to shut down doubt about voting the king.

Why are you so against Hazard here? Are you for voting the king as well?

Yeah that’s what I was thinking too. Again, I see no ill intent behind any of Hazard’s posts there.

That’s a fair assessment. Reminds me about how someone from a couple forum games ago and I butted heads, but we’ll see how they interact in the future. That will probably determine what I see them as.

Frozen?

How much would you say you know about Canping? I assume you have past forum game experience with them :thinking:

From context clues, it seems like “frozen” means inactive.

1 Like

Wait hold up when did they say that? My reason for not wanting to vote the king also isn’t based on odds—-it’s based on wanting more information and basic morals :joy::joy:

I figure Hazard has a similar reason. :thinking: