Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

Elloooo, though its midnight for me im heading to bed now, hoping to see you guys tmrrw

lets kill the king

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one who is clueless rn. XD
I tried to read over the general rules and some of the roles, but I donā€™t think I understand much lol.
I shouldnā€™t have joined the game to goof off. I was not expecting there to be so much info.

2 Likes

I mostly just remember what my role does and scroll to OP every time someone mentions a role I donā€™t know what it does lol

3 Likes

I think itā€™s like 4 different factions in play: Unseen, Blue, Gold, and Neutrals. :thinking:

1 Like

this is the way

neutrals donā€™t have a night chat tho r so iā€™d consider then more like 3ps

1. What does ā€œrolefishingā€ mean? Like trying to get ppl to claim early on?
  2. What are considered the ā€œstrongerā€ Unseen roles?

Also, are we sure that not asking for claims is a good idea? I think I read in the rules that there was a D1 lynch vote. Wouldnā€™t we be just throwing ourselves into a blind vote by not claiming?

VOTE: Daeron

killing the king blindly has a 40% chance of being right, which is very well above rand so this is the correct decision I think to start.

Could kill Kiiruma for apparently knowing things.

I disagree with this. If itā€™s a joke, sorry. Iā€™m not good at picking up sarcasm/jokes. :sweat_smile:

To elaborate on my thoughts, it seems like the King has higher odds of being good, yes? The King also has some helpful abilities for us. I donā€™t think I want to take the chance that we kill off one of our strongest assets.

An illusory announcement appears in the sky!

Hihi! Mic test 1-2!

I am going to step away for a bit to take a break. Iā€™ve been busy on my computer doing schoolwork for a good portion of the day. Hope everyone has fun! I will be back later!

1 Like

what is an illusory announcement :woozy_face:
i need to reread the op

Hi, I am a mechanical player and you know this, so I personally object to the idea that knowing things = death. It makes me a more noteworthy target for conversion later if I can be converted but thatā€™s besides the point.

1 Like

There are 37 convertible Unseen and 20 converted versions of BD/HoB. I ainā€™t trying to mech, but I will say: My role is neither part of the IV nor V updates.

Iā€™m not going to rolefish.
Instead Iā€™ll breadcrumb my role.

Hereā€™s a hint: ā€œI am happy with my role.ā€

1 Like

I read the OP, and I couldnā€™t find anything from the Kings, Unseen, and Neutrals. The closest thing I can find is Viscountā€™s message, but that ability should be directed towards a player; not the public.

So my guess is that either that was the hosts talking, or I had overlooked something while reading the wallpost that is the role list.

1 Like

Yeah remember you were queen of pop?

that was fun until I realized you are too aggressive for town.

You, Derps and Achro are on the watch list by the way.

Iconic