Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

I’m ngl I’m too lazy to look through the op rn (lol) so thank you!:+1:t4:

1 Like

it was a joke

1 Like

why do you hate me so

:eagle::eagle::eagle:

questions for yall so i can get some stuff out of people despite being a busy individual.

Which game do you think it is? (Unseen or the Hand of Byzajjshsja

If you had to vote someone based off of the last 100 posts, who would it be?

are you town?

I have today n tomorrow off so h

Hopefully i can realtime more*

hiiiiiiiii gamers brb

1. yes
  2. Frost
  3. Probably
1 Like

I’m back! :wave:

About Kiiruma’s comment: What does this even mean? Are you saying that being informed is not evil?

You mean Blue Dragon?

VOTE: jail

No. I am Unseen.

1 Like

Zone is town

1 - Choosing not to answer and I recommend nobody answers.
2 - Pandora
3 - Yes or No, take your pick. If I’m not town I’m a neut but course I’d say that anyway lol

I think I understand. Are there some Unseen roles that cannot be converted into anything?

Why frost?

Why pandora nyaaa

he said he has his eye on me and thats mean

1 Like

why does it matter if anyone answers lmao

smh its 2024 frost

*looks at the King*
I only checked the conversion chart, but I’m fairly certain that -based on the very fact of the chart’s existence- all roles can be theoretically converted. Not that one should worry too much about it though, since there are many abilities which prevent conversion.

If anything, the only thing one should worry about is “how to deal with 50+ possible roles”. Like, obviously you’re not gonna memorize them all like some sort of exam, but on the other hand: It’s basically one’s own responsibility to know the setup. Especially since it’s a semi-open setup.

This line of questioning is making me doubt that both blue and gold are in play at the same time. Is it an “or” kind of situation (one or the other)?

It’s hard to make a confident read early, but I don’t trust Chomps or Bean atm. Have they talked yet? I’ve been backreading and haven’t seen anything from either of them.

I am Unseen! :no_entry_sign: :eyes:

1 Like

*except King, Neutral, and BD/HoB