Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

I would need to re-evaluate their slot. I have had my fair amount of slip-ups as town, so I won’t be too quick to judge on that alone. I will look into this tomorrow as I still need to make general discussion topics for Bean, Jail, and whoever else wants the discussion prompts. (I am a bit tired, but I will try my best to push through. If I don’t get it done today, I will do it tomorrow).

Before I get jumped for “as town”, I am saying that I have made slip-ups as all alignments. (I am saving myself the migraine lol).

I think there was a game where I just outright said I was mafia when I meant to say I was town XD

kinda alive again

for future reference id recommend doing what im doing and just replying in one massive post that can be spoiler’d so you don’t spam the thread every time you catch up, with possibly outdated info

1 Like

self-aware
ungood

I was tunneled in a town game in the past for a very similar situation. I think it was one with Danganronpa roles. It was probably one of the more headache-inducing scenarios I’ve been in. That’s why I wanted to just clarify now.

That’s fair. :+1:

If I had the energy, I’d track down the specific scenario I’m talking about from that game, but I don’t have the energy. It’s been a long day. :sleeping:

The TL;DR is I was giving a scum read list, and I think I had said something that implied I was scum, so then I got hard-focused by 2 people in the game (also both town). Like, they ignored every single one of my messages and hard-focused on that one message the entire game as a reason not to trust me. Only reason I didn’t get voted out is because I green-checked one of them.

I think Kiiruma and/or Hazard were in that game. They may be able to vouch if they remember. I got pushed by Kana (and I think) Arturo, and then we ended up switch-voting onto Arturo when they weren’t there for some reason. XD

Daeron * soz

Anyways, I have caught up on backreading. It’s 10 PM EST, and I would like to take a break. I’ve been working on stuff all day, so I will tackle the discussion topics tomorrow.

Good night, thread! :heart:

1 Like

Night

bean v

didnt i accuse u last game for no-basis reads like these

1 Like

yes and i was town

(not bad guys)

yea hence why I pointed that out
it makes you look unnecessarily scummy and get misyeeted

1 Like

Damn