Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

When

I am aware
Unfortunately, however, I am a member of the town and therefore must compulsively clear up misconceptions, even if they benefit me

lo and behold
king discussion has gotten us nowhere, thread is moving nowhere which indicates scum are content with threadstate

let’s start actually solving. im going to start saying controversial things, which might be counterproductive to the whole “lets stop talking about the king” part, but nobody is doing anything so

carbonated is town by the way

this is such a weird reply

their logic for voting me hinged on a thing the host said in cookie thread, which they didn’t have adequete knowledge on and I had to actually do deep digging to consider, and then after I clear up their misconception they just. full flat place a vote on me

there’s no way pandora is town here lol there’s no willingness to solve, even a slot that is genuinely solvable for scum as well

1 Like

fwiw I do believe the fact pandora is recklessly focusing entirely on me leads to them flipping viscount or insurgent than group scum a little higher than I’d like but it still flips scum the majority of the time

iso my messages im going to sleep

uhhh
the initial thing where they screwed up isnt scummy but the cover up isn’t great yeah
its at most worth an occupy or investigation though, jail has good posting outside of the weird opening post

1 Like

Zone, carbonated, jail, Chomps, Canping,

oh while ISOing the playerlist I found this

wow jarek mindmeld you were tentatively going in the townpile but now you’re definitely in the town pile

so Zone, carbonated, jail, Chomps, Canping, Jarek, SirDerpsAlot are probably v from a bit of light reading

Kiiruma nearly makes it into the townpile

I am not a fan of Hazard but they’re generating AI content and I expect them to continue so they’re not the lynch for today

MerpyDerpy has the fullest AI with the emptiest content going. slot is null and I don’t think its going to resolve itself. maybe if it’s specifically D1 that they don’t post very AI content

achromatic is in the same boat as pandora where I think they’re greater than rand w but more likely to be viscount or insurgent, or possibly a BD/HoB role that can win/influence a king election rather easily

also im sorry beancat but this is such an awful post

okay so the post looks bad but its not enough to get me to vote. but further down your ISO you vote canping which is ???

VOTE: Beancat

(because I think it’s a slot who had a bad post, and supplemented that with a weirdly unjustified vote, and also the fact it breaks the 2/2/2/2/2 wagons)

1 Like

“A lot” literally tells me nothing, and the two threads are too big for me to ISO. Could you please give the quotes?

1 Like

I love how you’re deep diving into this because I think pandora stating very generally “cookie thread” makes me think they’re using Willow’s whole discussion as an excuse to push agenda
Also pandora’s use of “paranoid” is scum ai. it has connotations that they believe what they’re saying could be a tinfoil, but allows them to vehemently push it regardless

1 Like

for context, @Zone_Q11

1 Like

I am not saying an opinion, but a fact.

There is no way the human mind stays with only one track when the future is still undecided. Someone else other than the three will start a campaign. You might not choose them in the end, but you will have to put them into consideration as well. Because if you don’t, then it’d be no different than tunneling.

I tell you? Yeah, from what I’ve seen it seems to be the main focus. Maybe it’s because we have different reading styles, but I don’t think it’s good to only focus on one criteria and nothing else. (…hm. I feel like I’m being a hypocrite, but I can’t put my fingers on why that’s the case.)

oh also I forgot about frost. frost is town as well

Wdym “for context”? That’s part of our conversation.

It helps other people as well.

1 Like

Eh. RVS has its own worth. Have you genuinely thought about the consequences of the King’s death though? Who would you elect as the New King? (You can’t choose yourself.)

Hm. Fair enough.