Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

Beancat/pandora are joint right now for my top execution targets, I would be content with either
Achromatic/MerpyDerpy/Hazardwaste/jail/sayno/Kelsier also candidates for making it into my top execution targets if they start posting poorly
everyone else is town

1 Like

jail is essentially in the same boat as Beancat where they did something that was unexcusable, except Beancat’s posting afterwords is poor and jail’s isn’t
that’s how they are differentiated

1 Like

KyoDaz. It’s Daeron’s former name.

1 Like

I was about to defend jail because I think they handled my reaction well, but I guess I don’t have to anymore.

Something that’s weird is uh… Jarek and Canping kept refusing jail’s reason. I wonder why it’s only me that can see v!jail making an intentional slip to get reactions?

I completely forgot my own read on beancat. I backread and saw bean’s latest posts. I now remember that I was putting my read on her on hold because I wanted her to catch up, but the wallpost and the posts thereafter didn’t immediately make me think she’s Unseen. (Its main points were: Canping opportunist, Zone V, Merpy self-aware not good, jail shot own foot.)

It’s not scummy either, but I won’t defend her.

Having that said, I’m currently more interested in executing pandora over beancat because pandora is stalling her arguments.

VOTE: pandora

1 Like

Vocally, Jarek is one of the players that WANT to be king, same goes for SirDerpsAlot and Zone_Q11

If I see somebody else getting elected, likely to be group scum.

In short I find your post how you view the king as role, something I feel from my intuition something is off. I do understand your motive for unwillingness to vote which is fine, I thought I would ask of you to explain in more detail, you are doing that now.

1 Like

I think i agree with this

Implying a rt is inexcusable lol

rt?

Reaction test

1 Like

Why carb v @Daeron

I suggest you actually open up the spoiler my lord

Could u expand on jail, canping, and derps here
From derps i havent seen anything, and from the other two ive seen scum AI things

*notices something*
@Kiiruma, please catch up and GTH give me your Top 3 Scumreads.

not the reply i expected
still does not explain why you follow achro on this one and then vanishing for hours without a reason

its just we are being opportunistic instead of we could ve not voted you and wait for a return,
its a pressure vote but now becoming a real one

we have been explaining why we shouldn’t vote out king d1 all day, and your answer to voting king is THIS?

hey at least you called of your vote on daeron

UNVOTE for now

i ll need further reading, but i will be watching bean too

i think they’d know it was a pressure vote and not a real one, acting like we will try to vote them out on day 1 just because they followed the kill king train

what i expected was after reading but we all posted about why we shouldn’t execute king d1, calling their vote off and explain why they’ve thought killing king was making sense at that time and how it does not now

or if they think it does make sense, post an argument about it and explain why it still does

Suggesting that what you did was an rt when it doesn’t look anything like an rt, does look like you’ve panicked and claimed it was an rt yes
if you had claimed it was just an accident I’d have completely believed you and it’s what I thought it was when I read it but admitting it was intentional is inexcusable yes because it looks anything but

okay so it while going to find the posts for you I’ve actually re-evaluated. carbonated in that their content is good but on second reading they are far too wishy washy

2 Likes

I did. I didn’t like your reply to Canping’s vote.

okay jail first

jail is, without being pressured by votes, giving spontaneous and original thought like this

it is useless to spec about! but its absolutely something a villager would think.

and this

my mind has also went to threadstate analysis. I think jail can be genuinely solving here which is good enough for me to not vote them for the d1 lynch because there’s bound to be better candidates

1 Like