Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

also yes I am villaging how could you tell?

Okay. I am home now and can backread/make discussion topics. :+1:

How did you get these names for your statistic? POE? :thinking:

To save a post slot, I see you mention itā€™s ā€œpoeā€, but I donā€™t understand how it is.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s why I was surprised we werenā€™t discussing roles or where to vote. Not claiming roles keeps the scum in the dark but also leaves us practically voting blind.:joy:

Why do you feel this way? :thinking:

Is there a way to track this cookie thread? (I donā€™t even know what a cookie thread is tbh. When I hear ā€œcookieā€, I think like Cookie Monster from Sesame Street):sweat_smile:

I ask because it may be worth consulting the thread if itā€™s public to figure out if it was cleared up or not.
(I think Iā€™m going to just start making edits to my post when I want to make addendums/add additional thoughts to my posts, so I donā€™t flood the thread with random thoughts that pop up into my head).

Cookie Thread is a massive off-topic thread that people just talk in like a real-time text chat where if you make post X, X being a particular post number contained in the topic title, you get a cookie.

Because thereā€™s a very high chance mafia was voting already

So gambling

Oh, you should absolutely do so.

Itā€™s only 26200 posts long.

But you can ISO Willow to narrow that down to 3604!

Flooding thread is encouraged

1 Like

This kinda surprises me because Iā€™ve given some reads thus far. I wouldnā€™t really call those posts ā€œemptyā€, but maybe our standards are different (which is fair).:sweat_smile:

Is there a reason why you feel this way?

Is there a significance of the wheel breaking down into 2/2/2/2? :thinking:

Iā€™m not a math girlie. :joy:

If Pandora doesnā€™t find quotes, I can try my best to find them. Admittedly, I donā€™t what Iā€™m looking for, but I can try to CTRL + F it. :sweat_smile:

I need to first backread, make a discussion guide post, and then I can try and find those quotes if I have time. I gotta tackle things in order of priority!

1 Like

did you explain this vote btw?

i am asking why did you vote me there if you are confused

you posted this before voting me as well

I think it was just the way it was handled that felt suspicious (at least to me anyways). It happened, people called them out on it, and then they scrambled to be like ā€œoh yeah it was a baitā€.

To clarify, I donā€™t scum read them for that atm. It just felt like an odd post. (I need to go back through and ISO their posts to get a better idea of how I view Jail).

@jail, visit Kii tonight.

1 Like

Howdy x4

I still dont know what the slip from jail was