Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

i think these two posts make me want to leave carbon alive.

VOTE: Pandora i am going here. i… probably wont be awake for eod. Gnight Y’all

1 Like

VOTE: Pandora

Will be sleeping/working too, live laugh love

1 Like

This is certainly a vote

what does pandora and beancat think about eachother, they are not making statements about anyone really

Well cya you both

do we genuinely think both are paired?

You have a point but everyone leaving jail alive once again just like the jackals game makes me very suspicious nonetheless I’m sure it won’t bite me on the ass later to ignore it this time

I think not having statements about anyone but trying to death tunnel the king is inherently suspicious but that’s just me

what’s up with jail, i still am catching up besides they were voting me

They might have slipped up early on and then tried to rectify it by saying “haha not really it was a test”, but they can go on me tonight if they’re really nightwatch to prove it :slight_smile:

1 Like

i see

half my reads I don’t even give reasons for where do these expectations come from smh

ily2

I feel it in my bones, they looked at me weird

1 Like

making 4 wishy washy flip flop statements in a row leaves far too much flexibility in what avenue you can take in thread, but also that you’re not weighing both factors and then making a conclusion. you’re effectively just stating them. very hedgy

pandora has been voted sufficiently enough that they’re pressured and are the pending lynch for today provided nothing changes
for that reason my vote is on them in spirit but mechanically not, because I will be here at EoD to vote regardless
pandora will die unless they make a sudden appearance and put on a beautiful performance

what do you mean by wishy washy?

weakly indecisive, lacking substance & character & actual effect

“I think X is scum, but I also think Y is scum” >>> scummy. intentionally leaves avenue open to vote either X or Y, lets them gauge thread direction before committing

“I think X is scum, but I also think Y is scum. However, the reasons against X is stronger, and therefore I will be voting X. [votes X]” >>> not scummy. isn’t just information gaining, but actually analysing that information as well - demonstrates a willingness to solve rather than merely present information to appear like they’re solving

2 Likes

wolves do not like to be pinned into positions where they can’t back out and are forced to commit. they prefer to hold back until they see an opportunity, and will then pounce. i.e waiting for a v/v argument, or observing wagons until EoD where they then plant a vote in response to village’s move

carbonated’s posts have a lot of the “I think X is scum, but I also think Y is scum.” and not a lot of the “therefore I’m going to actually take the initative and pressure this person or actively analyse and weigh up what I think and present a conclusion to Town”