Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

Jarek has by far the poorest vote yesterday

@Jarek please explain your votes at EoD because they were abysmal with pandora flipping town

1 Like

The pandora wagon is ultimately a town-led wagon
MerpyDerpy is never scum here with how they pushed pandora. way too indicative that they had no TMI

My main concern relates to the people that hopped on the town-led wagon without proper reason
Jarek fits the bill. And if they flip W, carbonated suddenly looks a lot poorer as well

1 Like

fwiw I swapped my vote off carbonated to pandora in response to jarekā€™s vote who flipped the wagons even
jarek was the initial domino that kicked everything off and instead of maintain the status quo they actively chose to doom pandora despite never having commented on pandora or carbonated prior
jarek needs to die unless they can substantiate why they did this

VOTE: Jarek

@Achromatic can you expand upon this?

Jarek and hazards convo feels like it only has town intent im ngl

Maybe Iā€™m cracked

I feel like if anything jarek is v

Im conflicted

This is raw

1 Like

This is lowkey crazy tho

1 Like

Actually this is incredibly strange to me

VOTE: Jarek

1 Like

Idk how to explain it other than jarek seems so uncomfortable here, which why be uncomfortable in a town context? and it doesnt make me feek better knowing he pressured me to claim and is awkwardly joking about rolefishing again

I thought the contrary

While it is possible conclussion, unless the majority can agree that Pandora is pure town wagon, I maintain the aura that at least one mafia voted on Pandora. Yes I can agree Jarek fill the bill, I am however talking about the state when it is still tied to 5:5

1 Like

Oh no thereā€™s definitely mafia on pandoraā€™s wagon somewhere, itā€™s Jarek
but Iā€™m saying that MerpyDerpy & me absolutely led that wagon in good faith with reasoning and that must be contrasted with the other people on the wagon

2 Likes

Derps and Jarek are suspected on being at Carbonated wagon in that regard.

Should both players be group scum then I doubt Carbonated is one.

Jarek flipped their vote from carbonated off to pandora, which is why I think if Jarek flips w then it slightly implicates carbonated

1 Like

like it was effectively Jarekā€™s vote that killed pandora instead of carbonated

1 Like