Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

Not I disagree with that, if there’s second mafia on Pandora however?

I think the state where the votes are tied 5:5 is much more nuanced than Jarek’s active decision to end pandora

pandora (5): Kiiruma, Frostwolf103, Zone_Q11, Hazardwaste, jail
carbonated (5): Daeron, Chomps, beancat, SirDerpsAlot, Jarek
Daeron (2): Achromatic, pandora
beancat (1): carbonated
Jarek (1): Canping

Not Voting (3): Sayno, Kelsier, MerpyDerpy

Jarek votes

pandora (6): Kiiruma, Frostwolf103, Zone_Q11, Hazardwaste, jail, Jarek
carbonated (4): Daeron, Chomps, beancat, SirDerpsAlot
Daeron (2): Achromatic, pandora
beancat (1): carbonated
Jarek (1): Canping

Not Voting (3): Sayno, Kelsier, MerpyDerpy

I’m awaiting Achromatic answeriing my question on their thought about Chomps regarding the 5:5 situation because I can’t see why Chomps voting Derps is problematic

What do you think of Beancat? Besides the wagonmatics I mean

1 Like

This is nowhere near strong enough to justify a vote on carbonated
Jarek’s votes have been very, very poorly backed up

1 Like

just ISOd them and found a fucking DREADFUL post

DISASTER
beancat can die too

1 Like

I have same notion with Derps here. If you have seen the interaction I had with him previously on EoD

1 Like

I do wonder if excessive bussing on carbonated is really the right conclussion from all of that?

1 Like

I’m not willing to kill carbonated anymore
I want to kill the people that had a piss poor EoD
Carbonated & pandora I only had on the chopping block because everyone else had met a very low bar, which I had stated was abnormally low, but carbonated in recent times has looked better than everyone else

1 Like

@SirDerpsAlot please justify your vote on carbonated over pandora
you’re another one who voted with absolutely zero posts backing up why you did other than “pandora town”

1 Like

SirDerpsAlot/jarek are in PoE until they work their way out of it by reasonably justifying their EoD position

2 Likes

I agree

What was Jarek’s reason to vote carbonated, and was carbonated’s wagon ever in the lead compared to pandora’s wagon?

I don’t see how w!Jarek implies w!carbonated.

Because if it was t/w wagons, that would explain why Jarek didn’t just decide to stay on carbonated rather than doom pandora.

1 Like

im not, its just a weak target to lynch. Like i said no evil would do that kind of play but i get the point why i would seem like sus lmao

and also you dont need to believe my idea of goods chasing goods but when they flipped i was right

Also good afternoon for my fellow eu players. meanwhile goodnight for na

My issue with that idea is: “Would w!Jarek vote on w!carbonated?” I’d understand if w!Jarek was bussing on a scumbuddy was already at top wagon, but I don’t remember carbonated being top wagon at all.

thats kinda confusing imo but would we be susp about he is not on pandora?

in fact not being on*