Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

this means you couldn’t get people to vote carbonated?

post #1286 is the first post you replied to daeron’s ping questioning you on pandora push, can you elaborate your reply here? because im having hard time understanding that, what does your reply here mean exactly?

1 Like

Why do you “want them to die at least more”!!! That’s the whole point

daeron too seemingly couldn’t get the answer they expected as its not related ?

It means I misinterpreted why they were going after me and assuming they were doing it because I voted what ended up being a townie, implying that the reason they were going after me was because they erroniously believe I knew pandora was town ahead of time

1 Like

Because carbonated had less pressure, and I honestly just read that to be a more likely evil since their teammates are unlikely to be voting them. It’s like in BOTC, if you’re the demon your evil minions will never vote for you to get on the block, but then you’ll notice a townsfolk mysteriously ends up getting a lot more votes because the evil team was voting

I didn’t much care for them either way but in the grand scheme of things I don’t think the person getting piled on is as evil as the person whose barely scraping by as the second wagon but I’ve been wrong before

Being a stubborn hold-out who refuses to change their opinion or vote elsewhere and causing more chaos as a result isn’t beneficial for anyone

okay so that’s why you voted carbonated initially, sure
why did you then swap your vote over to pandora?

1 Like

TL;DR I can always be wrong and being a holdout vote on a person isn’t going to get me anywhere.

if you click the post timestamp, could you please copy the link and paste it to refer to posts? referring to post numbers in plain text is hell. it also formats it for you anyway Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 2 (16/17) - #1342 by Canping

Carbonated was never going to die after you voted pandora at least not in my opinion and I don’t have a strong enough opinion on them anyway to start demanding people change their votes and kill who I want

Oh right
I misunderstood the second part
But that doesn’t make sense?

like this ? Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 2 (16/17) - #1351 by Daeron

1 Like

What part of that doesn’t make sense to you

There wouldn’t be a 50/50, it’d have killed Carbonated if you didn’t swap your vote
Your reason for swapping to avoid a tie doesn’t make sense

2 Likes

Pretty sure you changed your vote first

Huh. No, I did

you were fine with either pandora and carbon to go then, correct?

1 Like

No, you changed your vote first

pandora (5): Kiiruma, Frostwolf103, Zone_Q11, Hazardwaste, jail
carbonated (5): Daeron, Chomps, beancat, SirDerpsAlot, Jarek
Daeron (2): Achromatic, pandora
beancat (1): carbonated
Jarek (1): Canping

Not Voting (3): Sayno, Kelsier, MerpyDerpy

then you vote to “avoid a tie” which would’ve actually killed the target you supposedly wanted

pandora (6): Kiiruma, Frostwolf103, Zone_Q11, Hazardwaste, jail, Jarek
carbonated (4): Daeron, Chomps, beancat, SirDerpsAlot
Daeron (2): Achromatic, pandora
beancat (1): carbonated
Jarek (1): Canping

Not Voting (3): Sayno, Kelsier, MerpyDerpy

Oh dear. Goodbye Jarek

1 Like

Jarek will now proceed to claim Duke, Marshal or Illusionist in an attempt to bait out the real one to claim so that they can be killed or converted
If the real one would not claim as to avoid the rolefish that would be appreciated