Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

I’m being very serious this “I got you” stuff really gets under my skin

That’s the intent, it’s to up the pressure

Yeah I pointed that out. From the looks of things I don’t look like I was too decided on either of them so I really don’t know what the fuck I’m thinking.

If your intent is to make the game more emotional for me then it’s working otherwise I don’t think that’s a very good idea

My intent is to pressure you.

You don’t seem very good at the whole “treating me like I could go either way” thing.

Look if you want my claim then you can have it

Come on lets have a vote who wants my claim I’ll give it out seems only fair since I asked other people for their roles

I don’t think that would be beneficial to pressuring you.

I don’t. Atp if you claim Illu/Marshal/Dule I think there’s a very high chance you’re scum rolefishing.

I’m the sibyl I gave frostwolf (who has confirmed that a sibyl exists so they got the card) the alignment checker card. I’m absolutely 100% sure I’m confirmed town because I can get copped by the person I gave my card to

1 Like

I didn’t want to do this but seeing as how you won’t stop tunnel visioning me this is the only way we’ll get somewhere

Only the sibyl (or their converts I suppose) would know exactly which card frostwolf got. You now have to construct worlds where me and frostwolf are aligned together. Either way I’m giving out the death card tonight and imploring someone to fucking shoot me with it if that’s REALLY what you want

Confirmed town, as I said. Or the convert at absolute worst - go ahead and build a world where the convert gave a townie the alignment checker and did what I did. Please.

Sibyl is a unique role, for the record.

pandora/carbonated were at 5/4 when Derps told Achro to tie the wagons. Instead Jarek was the one to make the tie, and then Jarek eventually switched to pandora.

we know this is false because you voted before daeron did,
only way you could’ve voted for pandora was they both were good exes for you to break the tie, you didn’t state otherwise that you didn’t want pandora to die yesterday if i am correct. which is why i asked you this you didn’t replied yet:

if carbonated was more of a good exe for you then you should’ve tried for it insted of swapping it to a worse candidate ( considdering it was carbonated > pandora for you ). this is what a town would do imo.

im sorry jarek but i have to agree with daeron here

Then vote me, you have my role it’s mechanically confirmed by another player in this game. socials are dogshit but mechanics prove me

Sigh. I don’t know why yall were pushing Jarek to this point. The slot’s been quite towny

If even my claim isn’t good enough for you then I somehow doubt frostwolf cop checking me as town would be either to be perfectly honest so here’s the deal if all of that doesn’t prove me then whoever gets the death card can shoot me and then you can all be suprised when I was telling the truth

They had a point if you look at it from a certain angle the EOD looks bad. I have a bad habit of making myself look bad in these games.