Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

IIRC you can’t target yourself unless stated otherwise. (I might be talking nonsense, so if you really want to know–) Ah, you already found the answer.

I’d be doing what you’d be doing and pushing them, I just didn’t see the contradiction until now

1 Like

All I can say is the danger of me + Wild West anything.

It might be fun and wild, but it’s not optimal. It’s risky.

If someone came into D2 after voting a townie and acted like they wanted the other half dead when they voted the first half that would be called out immediately on my part I’m just kinda not impressed with myself for just FORGETTING THAT I VOTED PANDORA

FWIW

I think Daeron/Canping look much better off of the exchange…but I said that last time, with Daeron, and they were actually a witch. So just canping. I’m still not trusting you daeron not after that witch game

daeron is probably GK , if jarek is town there is still a good chance they could be Ek but i like them until now

I’m giving Daeron a (fake) heal card because it’s the only card I can give to the king, for the purposes of proving that I am actually the role I claim to be convert or otherwise

i mean yeah, i’d not be suprised if daeron was actually ek tbh

and I honestly don’t know why tf I would ever benefit from trolling someone and giving them a fake card anyway(???)

HAHA LOL YOU THINK YOU CAN HEAL BUT YOU ACTUALLY CAN’T

i can’t get how sibly fake cards work still :/

Beep beep you’re dead tomorrow tbh

right I read through HoB classes and there’s nothing to interfere with alignment checks
unless jarek was fortune teller gambling on trying to claim occupied last night then they are just sibyl
that’s very unfortunate

1 Like

Sibyl is a JOAT inventor fruit vendor thingy

when I get roleblocked/give a fake card it becomes a fruit vendor. you get the card and the message you recieved it but it does nothing

anyway did someone say dayvig

Do you want a dayvig

you can give ppl notifications that you exist? but it maybe fake or real, only you know that?

There’s neutrals with frames but if they exist and frame me they can take the free +1

it’d funny to give kelsier or sayno dayvigi

yes it sounds fun