Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

Blehh
This claim does not “confirm” you, it just makes you not Visionary/Arbiter/Heroine

Hm… Based on the discussion I have read so far, I’m willing to flip my stance on Jarek. I’ll townlean him.

I don’t mind switching to carbonated, but I personally believe it is more worthwhile to put pressure on Derps.

The EOD isn’t great but like welcome to FoL. EoDs often look abhorrent for some

It makes me the starting convert at worst, or it makes frostwolf my teammate with me being a generic evil yeah. I get it.

i need your opinion on the interaction and how what jarek did on EoD isn’t worth to investigate

If you think frostwolf is my teammate the cop check will do literally nothing to prove me

I’m not concerned about being framed we have a nightwatch

1 Like

@Kiiruma that was supposed to be replied to you

1 Like

From my point of view I think you can see why I might have believed it would

The reason I want CLAIMS by the way

IS BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO GIVE AN EVIL A DAYVIG

1 Like

I personally provided my reads list yesterday. This included my read on Jarek. I was wrong on Pandora but like everyone can be wrong, that’s just how the game goes.

Jarek’s been quite contrarian at some points and it’s been annoyingly towny.

Yeah no I think that’s logical lol.
I’m just trying to provide what I can mechanically without outing.

Where I was at with EOD yesterday I have absolutely no idea because I’ve come into today believing I wanted carbonated dead but my EOD says otherwise, so I actually legitimately don’t have a clue where me wanting pandora dead was lost in translation in my head but it was.

1 Like

That happens. Been there, done that.
Having a read for a while and in the rush of EoD thoughts escape.

I’m concerned for myself that I actually did just outright forget. But I guess it’s a case of not really giving a care in the world about the flips and retroactively assuming I did and did not want something based on what happened.

Anyway.

@Daeron I’m super sorry about this like 3 hour drawn out drama that we’ve been having if you still suspect me then there’s not much I can do since yeah socials are shit, but what can you do

Who wants the dayvig

Bud, I don’t know what you are, but anyone who gives me a gun will most likely end up in witnessing me killing an Unseen in an attempt to hero shoot someone. So if you are a role that can give dayvigs, then do not give it to me.

1 Like

can I give it to myself

no I cannot

how would you react if it was someone else in your place? i think that contradiction was worth investigating