Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

I can see backreading will be interesting tho

Cause like i said i didnt had to chance to participate. Like i said it was just a thought about me after i backread. I didnt mean it to like “someone is sus”. It was just idea of mine

Imagine jail is townie. Frfr

1 Like

Is there reasoning behind rhis drama or naw

1 Like

Frfr

This is true in that it won’t help you necessarily. Just interested in why you’re choosing to vote Kelsier since you said that you’re just causing drama with it and that’s not really an explanation.

1 Like

I am largely here as well

we possibly just policy hang kelsier for not posting when scum are clearly UTR

1 Like

I am here, doesnt look like much has changed

Gimme a irl day for time to post btw whens eod

2024-09-14T20:30:00Z

1 Like

@Kelsier what are your reads? You’ve only given Merpy V

2 Likes

@Chomps please justify your vote on SDA & Carbonated

1 Like

sorry to have offended you

1 Like

@Daeron how do we feel about carbonated and beancat right now? i think bean could actually be town/neutral, when i checked their interaction carbon is sharing their reads after way too long since we discussed about killing king d1, plus they actually wanted to leave but then forced by merp to post thoughts on people. here is their first post:

from right here they are starting to pressure on bean, basically voting them by the same reason we all did.

they admit the fact that push on bean isn’t actually solid here.

this interaction is very funny

i also dislike carbon’s recent posts, bean’s got some actual point here. Their interactions were mostly weird anyways

proceeds not to talk about this matter, instead keeps themself in bean wagon, what is this ???

not going to even talk about

no it is not.

soo weird

overally, i don’t think bean and carbon should be in a group. bean sounds more towny. but they now ranked up from moderately wolf to null for me. AND we need to hear more from them.

carbon too should post about why they are innocent, they were the top wagon after all

2 Likes

ok so we basically need to hear more from carbon,bean,sayno, kelsier, chomps

1 Like

hours left until EoD i think we need to start discussing about today’s execution, today felt mostly empty

1 Like

What gives you impression that I concludded carbonated is innocent ???

why?

uh oh i don’t agree with this, also how is it possible to make all players a top wagon?

what?