Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

nah someone said it ages ago and its stuck with me.
its basically appearing when ever you are mentioned.

1 Like

we need town kp to start clearing out poe, especially if they are in poe

a lot of villagers just are very difficult to find as viillagers because thereā€™s just a complete lack of motivation to solve in thread

Itā€™s saying that Carbonated could make genuine long answer that make sense

1 Like

Oh I see. Yeah that doesnā€™t sound townie lol. Makes sense though. I actually just watched the new Beetlejuice movie yesterday with friends, so I had speculated it was something close to that but was uncertain. :sweat_smile:

A pop up basically

@jail Where are your scumreads?

i will say a few of carbons opening posts seem very awkward like i feel one look at the op and you would realise purple is majority blue/yellow is the minority. especially if your role card says you are

this was the post that made me vote pandora over carbon. i read it as town anger but reading over it again it more or less feels like an excuse?

2 Likes

i need to watch the first one lol.

ye basically it means you are hyper vigilant of thread even if you dont make yourself apparent. or you only come into thread to defend yourself then leave

VOTE: Carbonated

re-pressure carbonated

VOTE: Carbonated fuck it a little bit of pressure in the morning

Chomps is gliding by with 44 posts and Iā€™m not a massive fan of that

i dont think carbon/bean are W/W here. or at least starting w/w

Kiiruma has gotten cleared way too fast as well

i think he is town. tbf its based more on vibes more then anything but he hit the game with a vote. i feel like he is alot more hedgy as evil

if carbonated flips w kiiruma is heavily implicated

he turns up the theatrics and does the ā€œuhhh mmmm ahhhhā€ as evil. this game he just threw a vote at pandora and stook with it

his position in regards to carbonated is what implicates them if carbonated is w

Implicatedā€¦?

oh thats fair i guess