Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

i don’t remember saying frost concluded carbon’s verdict? it has nothing to do with you

Okay?

1 Like

triple question marks i interpreted it an aggresive one which i didn’t expect such reaction from a not even related person

its fine

Just to be sure I understood it right

like about carbonated etc?

i definitely implied that carbon did not fully answered your post. which is all about carbon not answering your question

they went with " im innocent", instead, what i wish is carbon had posted about why they are town

1 Like

i liked your post here

about everyone actually, and post your opinions on who should die today or if you don’t think an execution should occur

1 Like

Yeah its not a good sign when doing a quick wit of a answer and not put up an essay

1 Like

yeah i guess ?

As long it doesnt give an illusion of making context in wall of text that Carbonated should have made I mean

sorry i got home rly late last night after a very exhausting day (rushed out at like 6 am and came back at 11) and i j went plonk and fell asleep on the sofa sorry i didn’t have time to longpost
i will look this early afternoon once i’m back from work

2 Likes

its better than nothing if it makes sense

i am pretty sure that message was entirely not about you

you do beetle juice alot i have found. but i would be a hypocrite if i make a show about it so imma just leave it at that XD

hey what are your reads?

1 Like

In case you havent notices, I am allowed to ask that

okay yeah that is very awkward from them

yeah I want to kill them for this lol

1 Like

I never said you werent allowed to ask it.
However i am allowed to point it out

What does this mean? Sorry it is not clicking. :sweat_smile:

What is “Beetlejuice-ing”? Is this an FOL thing?