Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

Since it’s early in the morning for most US players, I’m going to give them like an hour or 2 before I start pinging the inactive people in thread. I agree with either pushing Kiiruma or Carbonated today. If we don’t hear from Kiiruma, then I think I want to push in that direction as they might be letting Carbonated bite the dust as a LHF (I think that’s the term)? I’m just getting major deja vu to the Danganronpa invitational where our first 2 mislynches were townies who dug themselves into a hole, and the scum team just sat back silently and watched.

If Kiiruma makes a townie reappearance though, I’m content with spiking Carbonated.

Crap I’m realizing as I’m typing this that I forgot to check the role list for what I was looking for. Will check that now. If my search result also comes up positive, then yeah I want Carbonated out.

I will get answers tomorrow regarding Kiiruma, since Jarek give me the card.

chomps/kiiruma/carbonated and kelsier/derps need resolved

there’s literally 5 nontown alive right now (probably). we shouldnt have trouble hitting one in these 5

Howdy

…hi?

that was a good ass nap

I had already said my read on Jarek yesterday. So your claim of me not saying anything until after your push is invalid.

Kiiruma lowposting? Say it ain’t so.

Completely NAI.

Oh so NOW everyone believes me when I say carbonated might be a good vote

No shock?

I mean both of them were primarily null. So that’s kinda a stretch to say they’re different reads when they’re not really. It’s not like I went from null to moderate. I went from Null to a Null lean after further analysis

Trying to argue I’m doing anything outside of my town meta is kinda a lie. Yes people might hate self meta but deal with it. I tried to push my thoughts D1 and was wrong, I’m gonna keep on going. If you don’t like it, that’s ok I can be misexecuted for the umpteenth time.

Its a good thing I’m more than chill with any types of investigation since it would just help to clear me.

I’m a mechanically competent player, have used plenty of mechanics and have used some socials too. I’ve advised players to act in certain ways so as to benefit my team which I feel like people should be able to agree benefits good.

Pardon? :eyes:

I’m literally known to be a low poster. So anybody trying to argue it’s wolfy for me is being disingenuous.

Also, I checked to see if there was a Blackmailer-esque role that could explain Kiiruma’s dip in activity today, but no such role exists (from what I’ve seen).

This is exactly what happened in the Danganronpa Invitiational though. You made enough of an appearance to get townread and then let us vote each other off. You can’t tell me you don’t see that.

Hi it’s a thing called life.
My partner went to his parent’s place and his mother is bringing him back here tomorrow so I’m cleaning up the house.

Which includes several loads of clothes, polishing everywhere, dusting everywhere etc.

Yep true, there’s life

1 Like

Skill issue tbh.
The fact is this can happen as town or mafia or anything for me. It means literally nothing

Oh also Frost, I was looking at the roles, and another role that could’ve bleed you was the Fanatic or its evil equivalents. I don’t remember if that’s one you listed or not, but that’s another option.