Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 4 (12/17)

What is angle-shooting? :thinking:

These are the details you need to know

Using illegal tactics to gain an edge.

1 Like

Okay. So it couldā€™ve been a Hunter. But why canā€™t it have been Heroine or Arbiter as well?

Oh I see. So speculating the intentions of the host is an example of this? What are other forms of angle-shooting? Iā€™m curious :thinking:

Technically the heroine would have done it too yes, but I have some info that he isnā€™t Heroine, if let to believe the attack wasnā€™t roleblocked that is.

Speculating the hostsā€™ decisions is allowed. Itā€™s skillful to ascertain what setups would be appropriate to run and then use them to craft worlds. Itā€™s fair game

Anything to do with playersā€™ timezones is pretty much disallowed, including trying to claim that you couldnā€™t have done X action because you were on holiday to Saint Lucia or something

canā€™t think of anything else off the top of my head right now

1 Like

Oh wait. Itā€™s possible that youā€™re not even bleeding? Iā€™ve never seen a mechanic like that before :thinking:

I think the closest example that comes to mind is like Hypnotist from TOS.

I got a message I am bleeding

2 Likes

Iā€™d rather not take the chance though. Our TP should heal this slot.

Justā€¦nevermind how it occured, that was dumb of me.

1 Like

Hm? I donā€™t think it was stupid to speculate how it happened. :thinking:

But either way, Kiiruma need to make some answers.

2 Likes

Frostwolf is definitely town

uhh

I think we flip carbonated before Kiiruma though

2 Likes

Ah I see. Thank you for explaining! :+1:
Iā€™m learning a lot of different terms this game. :sweat_smile:

this is a better explaination than I can give

1 Like

I certainly hope this isnt another pandora situation however

I agree
but I considered that and then thought ā€œfear about having another pandora happenā€ is not indicative that carbonated is town and hence should be ignored as irrational

1 Like

Yeah I know

VOTE: Carbonated