Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 5 (9/17)

VOTE: Carbonated

opinion decided

1 Like

sorry if in angering anyone im trying my best to be as nice as possible and not condescending or anything

Surely you have done research on day 1 before, you would have done that in first half of day 2 as well

If you are not sure, you can check your own ISO.

Your win condition is supposed to be to defeat evils if you’re good; lying is not going against your win condition.

Additionally, you wouldn’t even be lying if you were to form bias against three of the people in your POE. Maybe you didn’t like Player A’s posts, maybe you didn’t like Player B’s behavior. These “nothings” are enough reasons to put players as your top scumreads.

Lying about reads as town is like only a net negative theirs no positive gain by lying about reads

If I had these reasons I’d have a better POE but alas

An illusory announcement appears in the sky!

Chomps, Carbonated, and Derps, give us an updated read list (with explanations as to why). Question for everyone: is it worth having them claim their roles here?

Out at lunch, will prob miss eod

Sry for not being super active, my opinions are still back at eod1

Anyone wanna convince me off carbonated nows ur chance

If u want to be convinced onto carbonated go read my iso

Okay, but you did make a read you are scumreading me.

Well unfortunately, I am bleeding right now.

…I just noticed something when I was reading my role card. (I’m quoting the OP so I can’t be blamed for balderdash reasons.)

Unseen’s win condition… does not mention Neutrals at all, even though at least two Neutrals’ win conditions involve the loss of Unseen. (I.e., Mage and Angel. Insurgent is only applicable if Daeron is Unseen.)

Too much work on my phone don’t wanna type that much

I don’t think you’re angering anyone (at least not me anyways). You’re just super suspicious. XD

1 Like

Shh shhh, neutrals dont exist, they dont hurt you.

Neutrals should claim to me I’ll keep them safe

Let’s just go with the top (excl. Hazard, your townread), shall we? Canping.

Not until closer to EoD.

Uh… huh. Hey, can you read this real quick?

Yeah sure!

God damnit I was hoping you wouldn’t do that grr