Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 5 (9/17)

yall opposed to me killing jail?

Ah sorry I missed that before. Makes sense that you reached the conclusion you did with your level of confidence.

1 Like

(eevee would disagree, but heā€™s not in the game, so this is irrelevant.)

Wellā€¦ I propose that we agree to disagree on this matter.

I see what you did thereā€¦lol

No. Go ham on D3 or D4; not Today.

Eevee dosent count heā€™s an enigma

I am

yes, sometimes we dont have great memories in present day games, but we sure remember moments from the past that clicked and burned in our memories.

Like eevee claiming neut, turns out to be town.

Chompsā€™ been unreadable. Saynoā€™s been slanking. Achroā€™s been scummy (by existing). carbonated is already top wagon.

Only (your opinion on) Canping and Kiiruma are worthwhile to me.

hmm, pick someone that isnā€™t carbonated or derps (or me >:( ) who do you want dead

FWIW, I am.

No need to apologize.
(ā€œMark as read.ā€)

1 Like

Chomps, come on. We have been asking you.

who is this lmao

Fair

Someone with mod post powers exists in the game

I gave a person you guys shot down D:

yeah ik i meant that more in amusement than like an actual question

Knowing your reason for voting them is rooted in personal experience and isnā€™t mech, I donā€™t think I can confidently follow suit. Among Carbonated, Derps, and Chomps, I trust Carbonated the least. Iā€™d be happy to discuss Derpsā€™ slot further if youā€™d like, but I think I want to vote Carbonated here. :hugs:

VOTE: Carbonated

As I mentioned earlier, I likely wonā€™t be around closer to the EOD time, so I want to cast my vote sooner than later. I should be here until like 4 though if we get more info that we want to discuss.

1 Like

Who, jail?

1 Like

NGL, I lost those memories. I only mentioned eevee because heā€™s one of the few people who -as Derps said- is an enigma. He is wary of what to talk about in public, and when to reveal his information. I like that aspect of his.