Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 5 (9/17)

Eh… It depends per person and it depends on the claim. For me, if it is a role that “won’t be missed if gone”, then I wouldn’t change my vote.

Pretty sure a witch trial would start as soon as carbonated claims. Y’know, the classic “what info do we know about the role; what has she done at N1; how much do we believe her claim; does her claim match her past behavior; (if we let her live) what do we want her to do tonight”.

either nobody today has outed who benefitted from illusionists’ day ability, or the illusionist didn’t use it - because they’re scum

prestige classes are the strongest roles in the game

Evil would never convert me lol

Like Prosecutor and Mayor from Town of Salem 2, MerpyDerpy.

[radio silence]

not yet

That may help yes, you’re the top wagon.

VOTE: Unvote for now

Bud. How hard is it to click the one button next to the hammer button? (We unvote by clicking the “undo” button / counterclockwise arrow button.)

I see. Hmmm. Well, given how active the illusionist has been during the day, I’d imagine they were active at night as well. Do you get what I’m putting down? I can try to explain it better if it helps, but I also don’t think the illusionist should outright claim. That’s the impression I’m getting anyways.

Claiming you are a specific power role makes you a prime convert target. That’s the vibe I’m getting.

I don’t get what you’re putting down, because there’s no reason the illusionist shouldn’t have used their only infinite use day ability.

carbonated (6): beancat, Hazardwaste, Canping, Chomps, Jarek, MerpyDerpy
SirDerpsAlot (4): Zone_Q11, Achromatic, Kiiruma, carbonated
Chomps (1): SirDerpsAlot

Not Voting (5): Sayno, Kelsier, jail, Frostwolf103, Daeron

Please note that voting for Unvote is not the same as unvoting and messes up the votecount.

2 Likes

UNVOTE

I already manually fixed it

2 Likes

Well I’m not even on your wagon, so really you should be tagging those people instead of asking randomly.

wait you’re right i’m so dumb

@beancat @Canping @Chomps @Jarek (not pinging merpy or hazard since one alr said yes and the other is asleep probably)

ok what’s up?

would you like a claim from me or nah

I think it may be worth filtering the Illusionist’s messages that they have sent thus far this game to see what vibe you get. (I feel like I’m playing Codewords right now). XD