Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 5 (9/17)

If you think that’s true, then I do suspect who that illusionist might be.

Carbonated want your opinion about getting a claim out of her?

did sda claim

if they did i missed it

I’m not willing to point fingers just yet, someone might come forward and claim to have been targeted by the illusionist’s day ability
At worst, the illusionist can clarify using their passive

It can be used alongside with the mod post thing right?

indeed

They used it 3 times already, so they can’t clarify.

Post 1.

Post 2.

Post 3.

2 Likes

Oh yes, that’s true. Then I’m sure they can clarify during the night.

1 Like

I like having a claim but I doubt it would help

/shrug i meannnn do you want it…

Sure

Okay so, you’re still here?

I got the day action thing being discussed btw

with who?

yea

so uhh this is gonna sound weird but… I’m (hilariously) the Alcoholic (which is weird because that like i recall jail saying something like “ppl are intoxicated when they get their rolecard” on d1 LMAO which is hilarious and also sobcry)
as for my n1 action: redirected Beancat to myself. nothing happened. so either they didn’t have an actiont hat would directly affect me or like they are something as a result of me being immune to occupy + redirect or death immune idk
As for reads:
As aforementioned, at least one of Beancat (2nd voter is BAD voting. I maintain this stance)/SDA (more out of annoyance than reads)/Bionic (please make your own reads bro) oughta be wolf. Surely wolves would split on two different town wagons so surely there’s one on me. Or more since my wagon was tied until last minute.
I want to give credit to Zone and Merpy for activity levels which are really high so i think they’re either town or towny.
Hazard (vibes)/Daeron (didn’t do anything crazy as king so i think mostly ok) townlean. Same with Frost – the Bleed seems like it could confirm them since I don’t think he did anything actively yk alarming to either town or mafia factions it could come from…
anyone else i haven’t iso’d super well so are either neutral or mehh. i hate social reads. mech worlds for life.

1 Like

Between Beancat, Canping and Kelsier.

Would be my preference, but feel free to study them up until 20 minutes left, you should able to isolate their posts easily and see whats the worst of them

i can’t im busy, bouncing here for a few seconds each time

I feel no need to out them

1 Like