Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Day 5 (9/17)

oh come on

First Kii forgets my existence and mistakes me for Canping

Then you also forget everything about me

so sad :(

poor lil carbon

1 Like

Rolefishing good. Give me your role. :moyai:

If it helps I actually read you it seems. But then forgot to say it was you. Then relooked at your ISO, was once again unimpressed and then reposted

But forgotten :cry:
is the name carbonated so not memorable? :((

if I had a nickel for everytime someone got my name mixed up for another one starting with the same letter in a mafia game i would be quite rich

I don’t really know what to think of the latter remark, but I do find it interesting that you factored in the thoughts of others into your read on that Jail interaction. :thinking:

If there is a post you’d like me to elaborate on, I can try and explain my thought process. :+1:

Alright I’m cooking up a read-list. I will try to make it into 1 post with drop-downs, so it hopefully easier to navigate :+1:
Admittedly, a little nervous that we have a little more than 2 hours until EOD, and we haven’t heard from some people in a hot minute. Hopefully, if we give our reads, we will inspire more activity! :hugs:

“Essentially piling on daeron”
2/9

You havent had a true rvs time have you

I recommend you go back and read literally any other game where votes are flying around for the memes for like the first like 2 hours

Carbonated being this hung up seems desperate to try and make me look bad

I think this is better called growing confidence, Beancat, since no Unseen would push for another “desperately.”

I have had a a lot of true rvs. I know what that is and what it entails.
However 2nd vote on a person is always a lot less random, Beancat. I think you would know that?

I don’t think that’s true at all depends on the role and the person. Nobody wants to die D1

I already breadcrumbed. I don’t need to give more.

ok you’re the templar

:fishing_pole_and_fish:
:fish:

Eh. Close enough.

[YOUR ROLE HERE]

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

ok that was a complete guess I am just a pro

Yeah. Good job. (Sarcasm)
Here’s a cookie. :cookie:

I was afk for 2 days straight lmao, besides that its kinda sus right but idk if we should rush or nah

oh wait you’re in this game

1 Like

LMAO