Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - GAME OVER, UNSEEN AND ANGEL WIN

Anyone infected gets the Vampirism passive, right? Won’t it be easy to figure out whether Strigoi’s in the game or not by getting everyone to claim whether they have Vampirism or not?

Three Virtuous games in, and I still have no clue what half the roles in this game do.

Suppose that’s true yeah, especially with investigatives will know for sure.

did I miss something about a vampire or is this speculative mech talk?

Speculative, as far as I understand it.

Strigoi bite players as occupation action, I dont know if using Alignment check make you become aware of the vampiric passive but since I intend to use the alignment check first, I got informed it failed.

On Kelsier.

there’s far too much mech in the game that I don’t think its worth speculating on
also arbiter gets an occupy at base, occam’s razor suggests that

(Basically no different from your predecessor then.)
Ah, well. You just need to play as you would in any of my games, and claim when everyone mass-claims or when you’re about to get executed. That ought to suffice for now.

Frost thinks there could be a Strigoi (check OP; it’s a Neutral role) on the loose who’s infecting players with a passive that is basically Miller Ninja.

1 Like

Base as in starter?

why was there no kill this time it wasn’t carbonated again was it

yeah arbiter just gets an occupy
I said at base because I was thinking of BD’s visionary where they have abilities that they don’t necessarily get at base with their weird undercover rebel shit
but arbiter is not similar

they would’ve died if so, because presumably their one time night immunity would’ve been popped

Don’t we just get informed if we were to get bitten, because we would get the Vampirism passive?

Hey @Rowen, are you a member of the Unseen or the Hand of Byzantine? (If you say Neutral, then we will execute you on the spot.)

Rowen?

kelsier’s replacement I believe

1 Like

Oh right.

But yeah I intended to use alignment check on Rowen/Kelsier that night, I got result it failed. Could be roleblocked by someone or there is preventive measures.

1 Like

ash could you kindly broadcast a message so we can know if the hand of byzantium were silly enough to designate their librarian as the arbiter successor?

1 Like

Base as in ability. Arbiter can occupy or redirect each night, and then learn who visited their target.

Well it’s either that, or protectives are doing the lord’s work for us. Kii wrote down a comprehensive list of how Unseen and Neutral could have caused No Death at N1. Basically the same thing applies for N2.

that sucks, but im honestly not surprised