Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

Occams razor says it’s a slip and saying it was for reactions after the fact is a panic claim to get pressure off

LITERALLY WORD FOR WORD STEALING THE SHIT I SAID AS KING 2 GAMES IN A ROW I CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES DAERON

2 Likes

@Zone_Q11 here i read it

1 Like

1 Like

wrong

IT’S BECOMING A TREND THAT I DEATH TUNNEL YOU IN THESE GAMES I’M SORRY OK

2 Likes

bro dont say sorry just lock in

ftr its interesting how many people have jumped on me over that post

That just proves you are paying better attention than me whenever you skim. Whenever I skim, it really doesn’t take that much to figure out which posts doesn’t involve me.

Love you too, kingslayer

@Zone_Q11

First of all I wasn’t online the way Daeron interacted with the game, it’s in my humble opinion that executing D1 king just out of spite and no follow-up will hurt Unseen’s chances of winning, why because without suitable replacement that certainly won’t backstab us in the end. I say not everyone that at least voted or want the king dead is comically evil, but with contrary agenda. Right now, she is entirely non-alignment indicative so my opinion stays indifferent

I mention this just now, the watchlist consist of players that is interested in two things:

Vote out old king and becomes themselves new king
Vote out old king, but hasn’t expressed interest of becoming one.

Right now? I am opposed of getting rid of the king just because she exists. if the majority does decide to do that, then we must know what we’re dealing with. I’d rather not go blind.

Frost's Watchlist: Want become king
Frost's Watchlist: Remove king, but not want in become one"
'Honorable mentions'
1 Like

You have no idea what I am talking about anyways, you weren’t there.

Have you seen anyone with a contrary agenda?

Its in the details, but sure you owe explanation:

Pandora, Kelsier, Derps, Beans, MerpyDerpy (Whaaat?), Canping

Right now, only you and Jarek seems consent in becoming a king.

Pandora and Beans are on lowest of the watch list, they are equivalent of being scum lean, the next one the list are Kelsier and Derps just above Pandora and Beans, Kelsier and Derps share same vibes of being straight to the point, Chomps would have been in the same category but he’s all over the place. MerpyDerpy and Canping are…bit on the fence, careful.

For one, MerpyDerpy sees king as valuable asset, you think town usually says that from experience? (MerpyDerpy and Daeron I mean) and as for Canping he’s talking about Beans for being evil, I wonder what stops him from reading others who may be suspicious instead? Granted I may feel the same way, but it’s too soon to lay down a vote for me.

^ Spelling mistakes

Being in the middle, in my process of elimination, Kelsier and Derps are less likely to flip starting evil.

[quote=“Frostwolf103, post:390, topic:10030”]
I mention this just now, the watchlist consist of players that is interested in two things:

Vote out old king and become themselves new king
Vote out old king, but hasnt expressed interest of becoming one.

Right now? I am opposed of getting rid of the king just because she exists. If the majority does decide to do that, then we must know who we’re dealing with. I’d rather not go blind.

Frost’s Watchlist: Want become king

Frost’s Watchlist: Remove king, but not want in become one"

Frost putting me in watchlist for my single lets kill the king message is amusing and means frost is probably town lol

1 Like

mm quote go brr

You got y2k bug

I dont actually want to kill the King D1 tho cuz that’s boring (unless you all promise to king me because that’s less boring)

1 Like

Voting the king is objectively the worst possible choice

yeah but If I get king because of it then its funny haha