Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

It’s only 150-ish posts. It’s not the end of the world, and if you only skim, then you can “catch up” in less than 5 minutes.

Less emojis and more opinions, please!

i want to delete my account and never play mafia again

and im still on post 38

Text

i feel like you have played enough with me at least.

i mean you had me dead to rights in ruby’s invitational

why?

I wouldn’t recommend leaving. I think it’s worth looking into some of the interactions happening between people. To help you out, I think some notable examples are like:

Zone, Hazard, and Can
The idea of voting the king (and those who are for and against it)

Etc etc.

Voting =/= only form of activity in a thread. It’s worth analyzing how people are talking and forming your own thoughts about them. :+1:

1 Like

zone this has taken more than 5 minutes >:( grrr

Okay I gtg to class. I lost track of time. Busy day for me today. Should be around during my lunch gap, but aside from that, I’ll be gone until like 3:30 PM EST give or take :thinking:

i hope you know every message you type i transfer into a max voice

1 Like

that is great

1 Like

this is the goal?

1 Like

I’ve been told by another person that they also read my messages in max’s voice so ig it works lol

1 Like

I didn’t like the slot’s opener.
Felt like a UTR

slight tr this

strikes me as suspicious and trying to townslip

i think i like this but achro is scary regardless so null ig

Is merpy using ai to make messages or something :sob: (not for the jokes thing but the way the message is written)

This being frost’s entrace to the thread is quite suspicious and possibly points to a wolf trying to find an opening to insert themselves into a conversation

unseen? that’s the good team, if it’s a byzantium game this is probably a wolfslip

this is something, idk if town or mafia but it is something

weak cop out imo

Dareron is towning and this made me vote off them

case in point

after this i have decided that i will keep my vote on jail

LOL

VOTE: Jail

I wasn’t gonna react to the “unseen or hand people” thing but Jail admitting… ADMITTING it was purposeful and achnowledging it

2 Likes