Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

Oh there’s a Chomps message. Right below the message I replied to LOL

Yes im pretty sure

Also idk i think all of the posts i read immediately left my head lmao

Chomps and bean feel like such random people to point out

1 Like

Bro said brb and dipped lmao

Yep. We aren’t dealing with multiball; only BD or HoB. Which one it is, is up in the air though. We won’t know until one of them dies and flips.

Unless I missed an ability’s description, and there actually is some sort of investigative which can differentiate which evil we are fighting against —except this would be such a niche ability from a designer’s POV, so I don’t think this ability should be in the game.

Uh isn’t Unseen town, jail? :sob: if anything mafia is something related to blue and gold whatevers right (bruh if I’m wrong my brain will quit this game)

2 Likes

That’s fair yeah. I was able to grasp some roles when I read them last night, but other ones were kinda confusing. I’m just going to hope they’re not in play lol.

oh hey it’s the weeb again

1 Like

If we go with semantics, then no: Unseen is not equal to Town.

If we go with intention though, then yes: Unseen is “Town” (i.e., uninformed majority).

Blue is Blue Dragon.
Gold is Hands of Byzantine.
Mafia is Red.

Anyway I’m here and i have even less clue how to mech so ima have fun

merpy being towny nice nice

what the fuck

1 Like

where is there red in op :woozy_face:

I…

You can just ask the hosts if you have any questions. Willow in particular is quick to respond. She’s usually very active on FoL.

That’s such a mood. Yeah so far I’ve seen a message from Chomps but no sign of Beans. My FOL site is being really buggy and is saying some people have 0 posts when I know they have spoken, so I’m not sure what’s happening there. Like, I know Chomps now has at least 1 message in the thread, yet FOL is still telling me it’s 0.

But yeah I just read off the profiles that FOL was telling me had no posts. I’m probably just going to have to manually check until I know what is causing the visual bug.

2 Likes

Also idk if it’s me being an asshole but I don’t buy this
Isn’t it fairly clear from just looking at the playerlist :confused:

That’s the thing I am tilted about. Technically we aren’t dealing with “Mafia”, but everyone just call it that instead of “informed minority”.

1 Like

Some people are intoxicated when they recieve their rolecard

1 Like