Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

ALSO YEAH mobile fol is insane sometimes lmao

sounds like a plan, let’s see if it’s a good one

VOTE: Daeron

I was intoxicated when I received mine but I understood it fine
Surely u weren’t intoxicated the entire time the signup thread was up
…right carbonated?

1 Like

There is a role like this (if I understood it correctly). It’s the Marshal—the very first role listed in the Unseen tab! :+1:
I’m not sure if it’s against the rules to quote it word-for-word from the rules or not. I didn’t see anything in the rules saying it was bad, but I am unsure. (Sorry if we’re not supposed to say roles aloud like that).

1 Like

i want you to try to read the op at 1 am and not have an aneurysm :sob:
(in all seriousness the last sentence was directed towards the game in general)

It’s less of a bug and more of a feature IMO. It happens when a user has exactly one post in a thread.

You can still ISO using the search function though, by writing @username in the search bar, and then checking the box for “Search this topic”. The UI will be slightly different compared to an ISO since it’s less of an ISO and more of a search, but /shrug.

ISO vs search bar has its pros and cons. When you ISO someone by clicking the "number posts in topic", you get all their messages, which isn’t always useful if you want to search for a specific word / word group. (Especially if the thread has thousands of posts, and said player has made hundreds of posts.)

oh I didn’t read the signup thread I just saw it was rolemadness and I like rolemadness
I didn’t open the cards until after i was sent my rolecard
(in hindsight, rookie mistake.)

narrows eyes
I’ll
take it for now

I love Lycoris Recoil. It’s so good! :heart:
I think I’ve finally adopted a style of FOL typing that feels most natural to me. I like using anime GIFs because they’re cute! It’s the best substitute I’ll get for anime Discord emotes anyways lol.

For those of you who were there from the beginning of business woman Merpy to now, hi! XD
Although, I don’t think my typing style has changed all that much. Upon reflection, it still feels rather formal. :thinking:

I discovered the dark art of GIFs back when I played on my Daisy account, and there was no going back after that XD

cringe

1 Like

Being informed is a useful thing for town as well as evils. In reading the OP you become more informed as to mechanical optimisation. And can be discerning as to actions you might wish to take.

There’s a red?

Huh… Well I’ll be darned, it actually exists. It’s also the unique role (:shield:) that is confirmed to be in the game (:crossed_swords:)…

Well, considering those traits I guess that’s fine from a designer’s POV.

Quoting the OP is fine, but you aren’t allowed to quote stuff from your Role PM.

cant even appreciate poor little meow meow gif anymore. cuz of woke

Wasn’t a fan of opener.
Felt kinda “I’m here, poof”

i feel stabbed at by a nefarious source and wounded

WAIT DOUBLE TAKE. XD
A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES! Hi Bean! :wave:

I see

so you think pandora is giving early utr vibes?

what is utr

1 Like