Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

I don’t like this post, and I want to vote you, but me switching my vote now will do literally nothing. The best course of action for me right now is actually legitimately just wait until more content is made.

I’m thinking about rolefishing you for fun some more because it amuses me

If you are town, then you know what is in your best interest.

I am, but I’m invested in roles and their value

My value is at least 1 blue and 1 black mana for MTG. Probably more too.
Alternatively exactly 1 mezepheles word.
Or approximately 5 mana in Hearthstone.

If it makes you happy, my role can be narrowed down to one of seven roles if I were to say something regarding Kii’s post. Does this mean anything? Yes: You want my role for some reason, and whatever reason that is, I will vote you out for it sooner or later.

Okay I am back for now. Taking a break from re-typing my paper. I am going to be watching JJK this evening with a friend, so I will not be as active today as in previous days, but I am here now and can be on thread before I go to bed as well. :+1:

3 Likes

Damn the whole streets electricty went off, im back

1 Like

Is there a reason why you think this? I ask because there was very little resistance against us voting Pandora. The only people I recall being like “hey Pandora is town” are Pandora themselves and Achro who only suggested it briefly.

Wdym by switched places? :thinking:

Need to go to sleep but i was thinking Pandora as a unseen which played in their own way but was kinda weak Target to exe d1 so im gonna ask about these wagons as well tmrw. Cya

Honestly i also think that way. Least one evil but i think ITS even 2 not 1. If you ask me why i cant say the exact reason but like having 8 votes on unseen d1 is an incredible wagon

Welcome back! :wave:

What gives you the impression it was a “weak” exe? It’s easy to say in hindsight it was a bad lynch, but I was so confident that was going to flip scum or at least a neutral of some kind. :thinking:

I can understand Zone voting Derp as it seems they have information of some kind, but I am curious as to why you’re jumping on Zone’s vote. Do you trust Zone? :thinking:

1 Like

I am not vibing with sayno atm tbh

1 Like

What gives you this impression? Not that I disagree, but I am curious to hear your perspective on their slot. :thinking:

This is such a crazy list. I thought maybe there’d be like 5 roles that could do that. TOS 1 would never.

How would you rolefish someone who doesn’t want to claim? (This is a genuine question). :thinking:

I assume “rolefishing” is just asking someone to claim, but they can easily just say “no”.

Okay JJK watching is starting. I think I can tune in here again at some point after that, but if not, I will definitely be here before I go to bed for certain! :hugs: