Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

An illusory announcement appears in the sky!

We have plenty of time to discuss. I’d like to hear from everyone today, so encourage people to talk!

1 Like

none of their post feel like I can see the gears turning atm

1 Like

VOTE: Derps

hello town of salem

if derps is a bad guy I would kill this next

2 Likes

I don’t, I’m joking because I think it’s funny to piss kiiruma off on purpose

WOW THANKS

If you ask me best thing to do is to flip carbonated if it’s a wolf it would be very telling

If they do end up being a wolf then I think the three voters on them (not the king, sorry but you’re a potential lost wolf anyway) wouldn’t be aligned with them

VOTE: Carbonated

im not interested in carb tbh

1 Like

Makes sense since you tried to vote the king out and never shifted for the entire day

1 Like

for someone who didnt even vote yesterday thats a interesting claim

1 Like

Achro/Carbonated are two of the starting evils in this world, voting the king is actually a ploy to get the king to use an ability on them first by goading them - if they’re EK this immediately puts them in the wolf chat with the other evils and is fairly subtle.

Jail probably got attacked last night for being an openclaim watcher and a TP protected them or evils attacked the neutral, either way no kill happened - leaving the other starting evil within hazardwaste/kiiruma/zone/frostwolf, assuming they’re not a slanker like the people off-wagon

wait why? cause we voted pandora?

actually that makes sense with that train of thought. continue

I’m actually making sense for once

what is the chance all 8 players on pandora are town

It’s never impossible but I’d definitely put the most scrutiny on people who were saying pandora was obviously evil because of how they were acting. Very easy sentiment to just shrug off when it happens to be wrong

i wanna talk about sayno really quick
i am confused what they mean by yesterdays wagon on pandora was weak. i was thinking “maybe pandora said something while i was asleep” she basically just said whatever and left again so i dont know why sayno is happy with saying that was a weak wagon. while also straight up not voting

Catching people out in mechanical lies typically starts by forcing them to claim earlier than they’d like