Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

but anyway I read carb overnight and they seemed fine to me personally.

2 Likes

I’m not a believer

What’s your current read list?

i think jail is evil

i am good

daeron seems good

What are your thoughts on Derps and Zone? :thinking:

nothing

Why the vote?

1 Like

Guten morgen

I am drunk and full and possibly about to throw up ama

Im starting where i left off and VOTE: carbonated

Still need to read through eod, spent the day driving down to LA

Is there a jester role in this set-up? This is a genuine question :thinking:

Oh crap. Please stay hydrated! :hugs:

1 Like

Once you backread, I’d like to hear your reads on Carbonated. :+1:

There wasn’t a lot to catch up on which is a little concerning. I will address it tomorrow though because I am exhausted and am going to pass out now. Good night everyone! :heart:

Day 1 flavor is up. You can also read it in the spoiler.

Day 1 flavor

Day 1 flavor

To the public, the Unseen takeover was sudden and swift. One day, the old King of Adiart simply vanished, and the next there was another King, who announced the victory over the Hand of Byzantium as well.
There were little who survived to tell the tale of the long conspiracy that came before, and even fewer who would want to expose the Unseen secrets.

Gradually, as the Unseen solidified their grip on their new Kingdom, everyone began to seal away their inner soul, in a heart that was corrupted by darkness.

But it would only take a glimmer of light to dispel the darkness and spark the fires of resistance. It was destined to happen one day. And when it inevitably did, the fire would spread.

The Council of the Black Rose are assembled. Their task? To destroy the new dawn that is coming. If only we can have unity, we will win just as surely as the sun will rise. Take up arms with me, brethern, and we will ignite the torch of defiance!

Let the gates open to the first day of the Council of the Black Rose!

3 Likes

Before Pandora is executed, it is tied with five votes on Pandora and Carbonated.

Jarek, Daeron and your vote has changed from Carbonated to Pandora.

You heard about the term, pure wagon?

This means that only town players voted Pandora, however lets not jump in conclussions in that regard.

Sometimes, the next course of action is finish off the counter wagon from previous day, Carbonated.

However, zone suspect in either Jarek or SirDerpsAlot is group scum or neutral that seeks to harm Unseen, this may indicate town versus town wagons (Pandora and Carbonated).

I can use the same example of why I think there may be at least one mafia voter on Carbonated.

Anyway back at Pandora’s wagon, lets say I trust Zone_Q11, Kiiruma, this leaves Jail and Hazard.

Daeron is the queen, we know that, Jarek moved his vote there and there is also you, I suppose nothing is wrong with you despite my initial suspicion with you and Daeron on meta level.

If Derps flip unseen then its technically correct about Jarek being mafia based on Zone’s deduction on Pandora’s wagon, but this also indicate Carbonated may be town too.

What is left from Pandora’s wagon is Hazardwaste and Jail.

As for Carbonated, its beancat and Chomp.

This has question: are they trusted to be town or not?

2 Likes

Yeah, I can feel the lead from Zone so I joined in.

1 Like