Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

Correction, you were unvoted up until EoD, MerpyDerpy.

1 Like

Which has been discussed that you dont know Daeron well

1 Like

That is understandable, but it was also genuinely the only opinion I had on her. Even in her final moments, she just accepted death and left. No pleas for mercy. No claims of roles. Just:

You do realize this does not benefit Unseen, right? In the sense that ā€œeverything I am saying holdsā€, so all youā€™re doing is just give evils info about me. (Well. In all fairness, you never genuinely pressured me to claim. Iā€™m the one who kept breadcrumbing. IDK, Iā€™m just very happy about my role.)

I never said this, but I wonā€™t deny it either. Achro and Derps have both been on my watch list ever since I realized at D1 that they were playing slow, and Jarekā€¦ Look, Iā€™m sorry for not thinking even one step ahead, but rolefishing really is just bad.

1 Like

it hurts both unseen and evils at some point, jarek is right about forcing them to claim earlier but also hurts unseen since you know they can fakeclaim too
it could benefit unseen sure but i donā€™t think it 'll help that much, Jarek does not need to rolefish anymore because it does not really matter

1 Like

ok so i am back

1 Like

Hello canping

2 Likes

I will be back soonish

give me questions im bored

we all agreed we were executing pandora since they were the most wolf readed socially, but it turns out they just didnā€™t have time? they flipped unseen

that could mean at least one wolf voted for pandora
or all 8 of them were town which is possible

i consider daeron and achro as good as of day 1 which leaves us carbonated bean SDA and chomps

all of pandoraā€™s voters yesterday had good performance except frost jail and merp. they are just null for me at this time.

their explanation for carb is too plain BTW which frost has stated already

its what? can you explain this reply ? just asking rn

idk but sda feels weird this game compared to the virtuous V (though they were neutral) somebody who knows sda better than me i need your help on this plss

edit on frost: i am starting to like their posts today and since EoD, not entirely null on them

1 Like

You like HazardWaste as town in some way, Canping?

since we had a night complete, i think investigator roles got some clue on someone i am expecting them to make it clear and direct us through their findings without open claiming.

oops i acidentally replied to that

yes although their interaction with me felt a bit off, i think they are either a neutral role or town.i do not think they are in a group right now

and hazard got a point about sayno, i know they have a very little free time to play these days but

i have no idea if they posted this because they knew pandora is town somehow or did not actually want to kill them thinking the possibility of not attending conversation and not having enough time since sayno too couldnā€™t post that much day 1 the same way

But if i know sayno a little bit, this could be a wolf play, they are eager to call them ā€œtown and wasting their time on each otherā€ when they see 2 townies clashing, as an evil player

1 Like

@Sayno you are sus

to gain advantage when any of them flips town, its a classic

Ye same. I think frosy town

1 Like