Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

I was so happy someone noticed Lyco Reco that I didn’t check the name of who I was replying to lol. Sorry about that! :hugs:

No offense, but I am very much grateful for FoL for letting me pause the GIFs by clicking on them. I get too easily distracted with moving things, so I tend to avoid GIFs in Discord.

Not in this game, but red is Mafia’s typical color scheme on this site. Again: I’m just tilted over the fact people are saying Town and Mafia in this game instead of Unseen, BD, and HoB. (At least Neutrals are still Neutrals…)

I’m going to guess you’re not much of an anime fan?

1 Like

Under the radar. I.e., not very noticeable.

3 Likes

nah I am i just like to shit on everyone else that is

I just always say town mafia village wolf scum

its just a bad habit of mine lol

1 Like

self hatred if you will

Did you mean to say that you avoid GIFs on FOL? Regardless, that’s fair. That’s just how I type outside of FOL. Not with GIFs but with cute anime emotes. That’s just kinda my typing style, so anime GIFs are probably the closest transition for me. Otherwise, I just feel like I’m writing an impersonal email lol. It gives it my own personal touch. I can understand why it would be distracting though. :heart:

jail why are you liking all my posts this is skery

1 Like

My phones gonna die

Zone merpy v

1 Like

under the radar.

1 Like

Yes, I do believe so

1 Like

Nah, I get it. It’s just a personal tick of mine.
Villager and Wolf are fine substitutes to me, but Town and Mafia hold a closer meaning in my heart.

Plus, alignment names do hold meaning in terms of lore. The fight between Blue Dragon and Unseen is far more interesting than just “Town and Mafia”. (It’s actually Virtuous that switches the names of the factions; we’re basically the bad guys rebelling against the good guys. lol)

1 Like

Ah fair. I have some TOS knowledge under my belt, but this feels like TOS on overdrive. It is a lot of info, and I can’t say I understood some of it. I will take (I believe it was you) your advice on contacting Willow though to make sure I understand things. I made the joke early on that I’d “unintentionally throw for whatever side I get randed to”, but my pride won’t let me do that LOL. Despite me coming in with the intentions of goofing off, I will probably read into this game way more than I should XD

1 Like

did someone find a tutuu replacement

2 Likes

I isoed pandora and i kinda see it

Its earlygame tho so ima wait for pandora to post more so i can read something more reliable than memepost

I was here before tutuu. GROWLS

LOL wow. XD

What anime have you seen?

My phone has just been chilling at 1% lmao but im vibing

1 Like