Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

Since the convert starts the game converted, I’d have to have spawned as the alchemist

nevermind

nevermind again I’m actually still cleared because these abilites I hand out would be fake and wouldn’t work

Ah I see. Thank you. It does have the shield icon. Does the shield icon also mean it’s guaranteed to spawn? :thinking:
That’s the impression I’m getting but am unsure. I was looking back through the roles, and I noticed that some roles also have swords. WHY DO THEY HAVE WEAPONS?! :person_fencing:

All jokes aside, yeah I just don’t think I’ve seen that kind of notation system on roles before. Thank you for clarifying! :heart:

I think those are guaranteed spawns

1 Like

tomorrow

Page

Why didn’t it reply to the post what the heck

Okay. So, are you saying that unique =/= guaranteed spawn? If so, doesn’t this mean it’s still possible for you to be the Alchemist or Fortune Teller then? You claiming your role is “unique” does not necessarily mean it is the one in play, right? The Sibyl only has the shield icon which we have established means it is unique, but it does not have the sword icon. Does what I’m saying make sense? :thinking:

I am going to take a bit of a break from thread to both think about those 3 roles and to also give my head a break because I’ve been experiencing information overload trying to make sure I’m understanding this stuff correctly. XD

I will be back later though! :hugs:

They could technically be one of the convert roles, and if so, would know it’s safe to claim since the main role can’t exist if the convert does. But not worth going after right now probably

1 Like

Achro, mark my words: You’ll die if you don’t do anything. Heck, even collecting pelt will only prolong your life.

Im really confused at this point tbf beancat and carbonateds 1f1 is kinda hilarious at the same time

1 Like

whats the 1f1?

they are talking about carbon and bean wagons probably mistaking bean for pandora

ye

no wait i meant they being onto each other.

I checked and i really thought jarek was w before claiming anyways howdy i am here now

An illusory announcement appears in the sky!

I would recommend backreading today’s messages. It is also worth considering potential vote candidates for tomorrow, so we are not scrambling to coordinate something. Hope everyone is having a good day so far!

Is there any reason other than quantity scum reading for derps being a wagon

Thanks god for the advice ily