Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

…in what way is lowposting wholesome

As much as i dislike scumreading on acrivity i also gwt alarm bells for townreading on activity

1 Like

No, you said it again

ohhh 2 neutrals i thought daeron meant just blue dragon/hand of byzantium mb

1 Like

Hazard(slight town lean tho)

Canping

Chomps

Sayno

Achromatic

Kiiruma

carbonated

Is about what my POE looks like atm, I’ll maybe make a full list with tiers shortly, I honestly don’t have any major wolf reads but also haven’t really read anything from today

what position :woozy:

We’re in the same boat that’s how it is

1 Like

Despite me wanting Achro dead, I do agree with his opinion on Derps. Derps hasn’t done much, and “not having enough time” is not an excuse I am willing to take, regardless of its validity.

Y’all can do whatever with carbonated. I am not getting my vote off Derps.

a bit of pressure when i’m at work :roll_eyes: thanks for the double deadline

Hazard’s at top. Hazard has townlean. Based on this observation, I have to ask: Is this POE of your ordered from towniest to scummiest or not?

Ok but excuse or not lack of activity dosent make me a wolf

this is hilariously a running joke among the middle schoolers that I have an uncanny tendency to appear when my name is mentioned (Hence I am The Summoned).

i have good luck ig :crossed_fingers:t4: :joy:

Daeron is talking about Kiiruma

No I just went down the player list other than putting haz on top

I do sympathise with the people who feel victimized that they look like they’re being voted out because they have had other things to attend to, which is fair, and normally wouldn’t be an issue, but in this particular game it’s crystal clear that the 33%~ of the game that are top posting are towny enough to never be a D2 exe

and everyone below that top 33% we just don’t have enough information on to find you as town or find other people as scum. because there’s not enough posts.

yeah ik
sorry on a backread I see what you mean

hey look i’m sorry i have a life rn but like I can’t rly help this

It’s not quantity I am looking at; it’s quality.
You haven’t made any posts I can work with to read you. Most of them are just cringey one liners. It’s only very recently when you have given me something to work with: Your POE.

being right once is not town indicative
being right multiple times… is still not town indicative (looks at achromatic in fam4)

the last part is a joke, fwiw. being right multiple times is town indicative. I just wanted to make a fam4 achromatic joke.

1 Like