Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

Okay, this is going to be a weird question, but why did you put Hazard on top whilst leaving your remaining POE on the same order?

What does Hazard have that others don’t, and– screw your POE: GTH Top 3 Scumreads.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on carbonated & kiiruma?

would anybody who is potentially an execution today like to present an alternative?

(to them being executed - present an alternative exe)

@Achromatic why are you laser focused on Derps and ignoring Chomps gliding by?

90% of my posts every game are cringey one liners

You are proving the point yes, beyond that…have you make any connecting dots on who may be group scum / neutral?

okay, can you utilise a portion of that 10% to give us your top 3 scumreads?

Cuz hazard is the only in the list I had some tr on so when I pasted their name into the notes I put them at the top

And idk like I already said I don’t really have any major wolf reads atm

Carbs reaction to being voted for activity is bad I think tho, feels forced

Not really carb I can’t give you more than I did when I read them yesterday, Kii had some posts earlier on that pinged me but I don’t remember specifically what off the top of my head

why would carb be voted for activity they have more than a lot of people

:skull:

Idk I haven’t read I just see them being upset about being voted and that they’ve been busy

i want to see you fuckin juggle a completely full schedule of courses that are supposed to assign you 9 hours of homework a day plus having to work 6 hours a day

1 Like

No matter your alignment. All I can say is mood af x3

1 Like
  1. I have, cope

2. Don’t see what that has to do with me finding your reaction forced never said you weren’t busy

this would normally be completely fine to policy execute

but then we’d have to policy half the game :sob:

I’m just mad that you think it’s forced when I am legit working my ass off

(nothing against you btw you’re great i’m just internally sad)

Again I didn’t say you aren’t busy, the reaction just feels forced when half the game has little activity and is also probably busy