Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

I read carb over night and think they are town

think you guys are making a mistake like with pandora but I am not here to twist anyone’s arm do what you want lol

why can’t derps also be a mistake “like pandora”?

VOTE: Derps

I’ve provided my reads yesterday and I’m sorta in Achro’s boat.
I think Carb is more towny than Derps

how is complaining about a workload “forced” when people are like oh activity is in the bottom threshold oh i think they should be doing this and that when i clearly don’t have time to spend on this all day

First, here’s a link to my initial read on Derp from D1.

Now, I will try and read into his more recent posts.

Derps D2 Read

I can’t really say for sure whether this is normal for Derps, so I can’t comment on their self-meta. It feels null to me as a result. (I can’t make sense of it).

Them pointing out this post seems townie. I didn’t catch this when initially reading through. What in the world was the context to Sayno’s post?! XD

I don’t think I’ve seen them talk much after Pandora’s exe, so that is a little scary. Idk what “eventually” means for them. Scum points here.

Expressing that both Pandora and Carbonated are bad lynches. If Carbonated is town, I think this slot is lock-scum, and they spewed Carbonated. (I think that’s the term?)

What would voting to tie the wagons do? Wouldn’t that just make it random and give less information? Maybe this is an FOL thing, but it doesn’t sound optimal.

Even looking back at Pandora’s reactions knowing their alignment now, I still don’t see how Derps saw this.

Maybe it was just because it was the heat of the moment, but I don’t remember Derps arguing as hard for Pandora as they did. I don’t really know what to make of that. I could’ve swore it was just Achro and then some people expressing remorse after the fact.

This post does not look good. Given how few posts Carbonated has, it feels peculiar. They were willing to filter Pandora, another low-poster, but did not want to check Carbonated for whatever reason. :thinking:

I can’t discern whether this is a joke or genuine. E.

WAIT. DIDN’T ZONE HAVE INFO ON DERPS? @Zone_Q11 Do you have concrete info that Derps is bad? I completely forgot you had reacted this way early on.

They did not want me to tunnel onto Jarek here. I think the only reason W!Derp would do so is if I was right about Jarek, but I’m not sure.

Another instance of self-meta that I can’t confirm or deny.

Hoping we get elaboration on this soon. I am concerned as to why a town-lean is in their POE as opposed to people who are null/scum-leaning.

Lack of activity by itself doesn’t make you a wolf. However, in this instance where wolves seemingly lack a presence/influence in discussion, we need to push onto those low-posters in the hopes of weeding them out.

Summary:

• Derps is sus. He has done a couple things that are somewhat townie but not enough to town-lean them in comparison to their other largely null/scum posts (quite a few references to self-meta when accused).
  • They felt like they knew a lot about the Pandora/Carbonated vote the other day, and a part of how they reacted the other day strikes me as odd. (Fighting really hard for Pandora, refusing to ISO Carbonated’s posts despite similar low-post count, etc).
  • Zone voted Derp at the start of day and then several people sheeped the vote iirc. Zone seems to know something about Derps that we don’t. I think it’s worth hearing Zone explain what he found.

We have more than enough time to consider other options

So why aren’t you considering other options lol

VOTE: SirDerpsAlot

call this an omgus or whatever but this is kinda annoying

It’s the way you went about it and that you did it multiple times in a row

Just something iv seen a lot of wolves do as mild ATE

I’ve considered the options and my reads.
You know my reads list, you weren’t a fan of it.

my guy i’ve been told i have the emotional appeal of a block of wood by my friends and that’s being generous lmaooo

not that that’s relevant that’s j kinda amusing but also annoying to me

VOTE: carbonated

Lmao I didn’t even vote you I just made a single comment about it and you’ve kept questioning me on it

I would have probably left it at that otherwise you’re causing the annoyance :sob:

@Jarek please get off of a vanity wagon

I don’t remember your read list

I mean, he can be that’s just not my read lol

@SirDerpsAlot can you link me your last 2 recent scum games?

You do know what he claimed right?

who? Kelsier?

No. Jarek. The person you pinged, from your post I am quoting