Last Stand of the Virtuous 5.5 - Night 4 (11/17)

Yes. You are re-iterating the reason why I scumread you. :expressionless:

ā€¦ @Jarek, give me that gun. Iā€™m going to kill Derps. I did not write ā€œGun *T**o Headā€, only to receive ā€œI donā€™t have any wolf readsā€ as an answer.

Derps, you have two hours to change my mind.

1 Like

Why do you think this is scum AI?

1 Like

Itā€™s a mix of both. Your tunnel-vision cat-fighting with Beancat doesnā€™t give us any information about your slot. It tells us what you think about exactly one player in this setup which isnā€™t helpful.

Donā€™t get me wrong, the same thing applies to Beancat too, but I am explaining it to you now so you understand where my suspicion with you is coming from.

please give reads

i said them already

jail sus i forgot the rest

I do think itā€™s worth making your read more apparent, Achro. Showing us instances in their posts that are townie to you may help us see your POV better.

therest is in my iso

fair enough
but surely thereā€™s at least one wolf among :pleading_face:

carbonated (3): Chomps, beancat, SirDerpsAlot

I never said I have concrete info, no. (That was just you assuming things, and me not saying anything about it.)

As for the people who sheeped me: I feel like only Chomps sheeped me. At least, heā€™s the only one who did it in such a timing that made me pay slightly more attention than Achro and Kii. If Achro sheeped me, then he did so very subtly, and Kii sheeped Achro instead of me.

VOTE: Carbonated

okay
townā€™s objective is to not appear like theyā€™ve made reads and then leave, and then refer other people to their reads theyā€™ve made but then forgotten

After my last forum game, I have no qualms against voting low-posters. (The entire scum-team was low-posters in that game).

No, we wont do your job. Do it yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

do you scumread carbonated?

if you want me to lie i can make up a full read list ig

no if youā€™re a villager I want you to develop reads and actually solve the game
thatā€™s
the whole point of mafia

This is FoL. The term ā€œself-confirmā€ has been ruined for a long time. I know this, because I witnessed my players suffering from this term whenever I was the host. (Heck, only Derps knows when to use ā€œself-confirmā€.)

1 Like

this game is incredibly difficult when one of the main ways you catch scum is to find them not catching scum, when villagers arenā€™t trying to catch scum either

Donā€™t think itā€™s a good idea to announce who the dayvig may be going to for any reason